ProStream.to - $30 per 10k Views - Fast Encoding and Streaming | Official Support

komitolita

Hello prostream, the service works very well a request would be to know where our visits come from, so we do not know what public we have if it is from usa ca uk etc ... and of course we do not know that we win with each visit really

ProStream

Hello prostream, the service works very well a request would be to know where our visits come from, so we do not know what public we have if it is from usa ca uk etc ... and of course we do not know that we win with each visit really
Yep, this option are only on our end, but you know what traffic you have if you have your own website, also you can make simple calculation of your earnings per day and simple can saw in which tier you belong.

Cheers !

Last edited:

monday

I select the file, click "export file" and a white page appears. Only the "export" option doesn't work for me.

ProStream

I select the file, click "export file" and a white page appears. Only the "export" option doesn't work for me.
Hello

If you give same error you can click on button from this image

Last edited:

tipm

Remote is working gounlimited.I waiting mixdrops and streamz.Thumbnail change wait.More advanced options.

I probably list in export files no short write.Please fixed thank you.

Upload speed is web chrome,and firefox low.Max 900kb or sometimes 1200kb..cheap hosting.Tested US/Eu.

Goodwork.

ProStream

Remote is working gounlimited.I waiting mixdrops and streamz.Thumbnail change wait.More advanced options.

I probably list in export files no short write.Please fixed thank you.

Upload speed is web chrome,and firefox low.Max 900kb or sometimes 1200kb..cheap hosting.Tested US/Eu.

Goodwork.
Hi Tipm

We do all possible to make the host fast and good. i notice here when update on site are made.

Are you tried zoom uploader ? also we prepare to add new servers during this month.

Thank you for all your feedback.

thehww

Just me or are files not encoding now? Since yesterday all files keep getting stuck at encoding... Before that it used to be done in seconds

ProStream

Just me or are files not encoding now? Since yesterday all files keep getting stuck at encoding... Before that it used to be done in seconds
Yes are from our end please use today and tomorrow mp4 files only because we install new servers.

ProStream

Please inform us when its okay to upload other Video Types
Upload are ok but encoding are slow, if are playable file are perfect no need ecnode. Right now we work on install the servers but will not be done until monday.

I PM you when we done it.

Cheers !

godfatherp

I tried to upload 20 files (all less than 1 GB) via zoom uploader and 90 % uploads were failed, It should be recorded in Guinness book

komitolita

Yep, this option are only on our end, but you know what traffic you have if you have your own website, also you can make simple calculation of your earnings per day and simple can saw in which tier you belong.

Cheers !
I think you did not understand me, I know where my visits come from and I know that the profit I get from your service is not adjusted to the ratios, tell me why hide where the visits come from?

I will continue to use your service but not because of what you earn but because of the quality of reproduction and stability

Top Bottom