Propellerads scammers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kazperz

A few weeks ago I received an invitation to start working with this adnetwork, I said that I only accepted payments by bitcoin and that I would not send my documents for privacy reasons.

All ok, the problem would be having to reach EUR 459.64 to receive payment by crypto, no problem for me, I accepted.

Now I wanted to withdraw my money and they only pay me if I send my documents (KYC)

They don't have a word and I think I've been tricked.

26 comments
KYC doesn't want propellerads, why would they request such a thing from you?

Have there been any suspicious transactions regarding your account?

Hey @kazperz

We want to build strong relationships between publishers and PropellerAds and to make the payment process transparent. That's why we achieved ISO/IEC 27001 certification for information security management and have a KYC procedure that fully complies with the GDPR rules.

The KYC procedure does include providing documents to determine the true identity and beneficial ownership of the account. This procedure is required by the international business standards and helps to make the communication in terms of legal and finance issues easier.

Moreover, the KYC procedure is fully transparent and secure, so no unauthorized personnel will ever be able to see your documents or financial information.
In certain cases we may request documents confirming your identity and payment details. More info can be found in PropellerAds Privacy Policy.

Hey @kazperz

We want to build strong relationships between publishers and PropellerAds and to make the payment process transparent. That's why we achieved ISO/IEC 27001 certification for information security management and have a KYC procedure that fully complies with the GDPR rules.

The KYC procedure does include providing documents to determine the true identity and beneficial ownership of the account. This procedure is required by the international business standards and helps to make the communication in terms of legal and finance issues easier.

Moreover, the KYC procedure is fully transparent and secure, so no unauthorized personnel will ever be able to see your documents or financial information.
In certain cases we may request documents confirming your identity and payment details. More info can be found in PropellerAds Privacy Policy.
why you don't ask selfie and documents before to start to cooperate with your affiliates? (in this case you can earn 100% from your affiliate traffic.. no?).

Why your affiliate managers if you ask about KYC answers with: "it's ok any name..but not 'batman'" ?

why you don't ask selfie and documents before to start to cooperate with your affiliates? (in this case you can earn 100% from your affiliate traffic.. no?).

Why your affiliate managers if you ask about KYC answers with: "it's ok any name..but not 'batman'" ?

Ahah of course they dont ask for ID's before start working, when webmasters reach limit for payment they steal the full amount and don't pay.

Hey @kazperz

Thieves

Propeller ads seems to be only ad network in the world asking for such information incredibly suspicious they have no reason or no law even in US which forces ad networks to retrieve this information. They likely have so much piracy traffic + earnings and are actively working with some type of US law enforcement agency.

torrentfreak.com/new-report-accuses-google-and-yahoo-of-funding-pirate-sites-130103/

This message will likely disappear soon as Propeller ads might pay off WJ staff with users stolen money to remove such negative message but I would advise all to stay well clear of Propellerads if you don't want to end up in jail. I have never experienced in my life any site requesting a selfie even Paxum does not ask for this and they have strict approval requiring a lot of docs.

its funny how stupid people cry about KYC, because they are too dump to read the TOS and rules. very nice to laught about this kids
KYC with a selfie are you stupid or just stupid?

Guarantee you do not have a propellerads account or traffic at all for that matter just here to trash talk. I see you do that a ton around here.

If they want to get to know me I will gladly send them my linkedin account on request. God damn some of these kids around here just too dumb.
Post automatically merged:

Becoming a member of this board I really did not want to get involved with childish disputes but your stupidity requires an immediate response.

Linkedin is all what is required for KYC no selfie, no private *in-depth* documentation I will save that for the airport or law enforcement.

Last edited:
KYC with a selfie are you stupid or just stupid?

Guarantee you do not have a propellerads account or traffic at all for that matter just here to trash talk. I see you do that a ton around here.

If they want to get to know me I will gladly send them my linkedin account on request. God damn some of these kids around here just too dumb.
Post automatically merged:

Becoming a member of this board I really did not want to get involved with childish disputes but your stupidity requires an immediate response.

Linkedin is all what is required for KYC no selfie, no private *in-depth* documentation I will save that for the airport or law enforcement.
dude, its look like you dont understand what KYC means...
some people are stupid like hell

Hi @Propeller Ads ,

I just created an advertiser account with you and was going to add $150 to my account.
However rules in my country are very strict and I can't just pay people or companies without verifying their identity, so before I can make a deposit you must complete a KYC verification. Who in your company can provide me with KYC documents and selfie to verify his/her identity?

Looking forward to start working with you.

Hi @Propeller Ads ,

I just created an advertiser account with you and was going to add $150 to my account.
However rules in my country are very strict and I can't just pay people or companies without verifying their identity, so before I can make a deposit you must complete a KYC verification. Who in your company can provide me with KYC documents and selfie to verify his/her identity?

this is what it looks like when stupid people try to be funny and fail so damn hard

I guess I don't understand. You do not think Propellerads should respect their customers / clients right to remain private ?
no, why should they?

Instead of crying about not reading the TOS/rules before become an client of propellerads , use an ad service that doesn't insist on KYC.

Last edited:
Hi @Propeller Ads ,

Hello! Please contact our Support Team via contact.us@propellerads.com. They will help you.

i am getting several email from propellers ads but i did not joined them because they need KYC - W*F You guys are crazy, i am working with other 3 ads company they never need KYC , so i recommended no to join them, they will share your details to authority, for nothings you will be in trouble.

Propellers ads is scammer and i will never trust to them, only small website who has less traffic they will join there rest No i am sure,

i am getting several email from propellers ads but i did not joined them because they need KYC - W*F You guys are crazy, i am working with other 3 ads company they never need KYC , so i recommended no to join them, they will share your details to authority, for nothings you will be in trouble.

Propellers ads is scammer and i will never trust to them, only small website who has less traffic they will join there rest No i am sure,
Thanks, i will close my account with them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back