Status
Not open for further replies.

cvrle77

Very ambitious project, that should happen in our lifetime. What do you think?

[video=youtube;01hbkh4hXEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hbkh4hXEk[/video]​

3 comments
From what i see in this video its all bullshit.. there just making assumptions this year this appears and next year that.

the thing is even if this was to go successfull and they find people to fund it and make it happen the i doubt countrys or big companies will not buy the researchers out or the technology and copyright it! even if they dont' i doubt one country would be willing to share with others.

I mean can you imagine something being developed by people in korea used by america? or india or pakistan for instance! and things like these can be weaponised as well.. but yeah if this happens in the future which it should it would be epic.

again i've not read into it and this is just my un-educated opinion on this topic.

Interesting video, definitely, but I'm bit skeptical.

Stupidity is slowing us down. I well remember watching documentaries on how we would have flying cars being used globally by 2000ish. Well, that did not happen. Instead we have shitload of time-wasting idiotic communities such as Instagram, Ask, this new Vine thing.

If you ask me, people are being brain-washed more and more with today's television and various time-wasting internet communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back