Hiring programmer to automate seedbox to pc transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

ushare

Hey guys

So i am looking for someone who can help me automate downloads from my seedbox to pc. To know the features my seedbox has, please go to whatbox.ca as i am with them.

At the moment, i have set up rss feeds that automatically download my favourite tvshows to the seedbox. I want these to be unpacked and then transferred to my pc.

The download client that is to be used on my computer has to be capable of multithread and segmented downloading so i can max out my line.

Basically my pc which is always on should check the ftp server every 5-60 minutes for new downloads and if they are it should automatically download at line speeds. And finally, after the transfer from seedbox to pc is completed, it should delete the file off the ftp server.

Full details if you are interested.

Payment from $60-$150 depending on quality of job.

4 comments
i dont believe it does. But i am thinking about purchasing a vps and i could probably choose ubunty. If you can help me fully set up a seedbox on it and automate what i want, we could make a deal.

What do you think? Interested? PM me if you are and we could talk now? I'll pay descent amount. :P

I didnt know about ftpsynch but i dont think it does segmented downloading. The only way i am able to max out my line is via segmented downloading. More info if ur interested . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back