Buying Professional writer is needed at Partnerkin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partnerkin

We are looking for an author who understands the topic of affiliate marketing and can write articles on this topic. We have a very friendly team, that is always ready to help. If you are interested in this offer, write on the e-mail partnerkin.manager2@gmail[dot]com , or on Telegram @tamagochik

4 comments
I wanted to share my experience with this employer and get to know the kind of experience other writers have had with them also.

After getting in touch with Partnerkin, they told me that I should write a sample article, which if accepted it will be paid for. I wrote the sample, which they approved, but a month later, they have not paid for the sample article or given me any feedback about when to expect payment. When I asked about payment, they never responded to my inquiry.

They had also promised to be giving lots of jobs on a regular basis. The only catch is that they pay twice a month, on the 1st and 15th of every month. If you have worked as an online freelance writer, you know that this is not a realistic payment model, given that you are never sure that you will be paid for your hard work. I actually think that this is a way for them to scam people into doing free work and 'disappearing' when payment is due.

After telling me that I will be part of their writing team, they went quite and never gave me any more information about what the work entails. Which is a bit odd, given that they are looking for writers.

Anyway, I just wanted to know the experience other writers have had, coz I think that this company is trying to scam writers into writing articles for free in the name of writing sample articles. And they string you along with the promise of giving you lots of writing jobs in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back