Status
Not open for further replies.

BalkanW

I have a problem with upload ... after return backup on the server to one domain cannot be anything upload because we was quoted as saying that I have some permision ... how to fix this,pleas help.Thanks

gy0ak9ipwqw63gz7n3hg.jpg

5k6wcheabgeys9fxnt2q.jpg

3 comments
is your server using a firewall by anychance and it may be blocking the ftp port or you may need to add your ip to the ip allow list

The files may not have the correct owner. If you uploaded the files using the root account, then only the root account can edit/delete them. To solve this, login as root and delete the files, then re-upload the files with a user account.

If you don't have root access try deleting the files with the file manager in your control panel or contact your webhost.

The files may not have the correct owner. If you uploaded the files using the root account, then only the root account can edit/delete them. To solve this, login as root and delete the files, then re-upload the files with a user account.

If you don't have root access try deleting the files with the file manager in your control panel or contact your webhost.

Thank you apirateslife i try :delighted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back