Status
Not open for further replies.
9 comments
Good luck finding a new provider! I am glad you are moving away to be honest, we do not want abusive users on our service.

Good luck finding a new provider! I am glad you are moving away to be honest, we do not want abusive users on our service.
Say what you say your service is trash! and you know it well with a simple compression your cpu is altered using the whole percentage. well I will not spend more words. Nobody here is Fool!

CPU is altered!!? Do you think we are targeting you? And how do you think we 'altered' the CPU? Why don't you give proofs of this alteration?

Why did we not `alter` the CPU for other users? We don't like your money eh?

Also, how many times have we warned you before banning completely?

CPU is altered!!? Do you think we are targeting you? And how do you think we 'altered' the CPU? Why don't you give proofs of this alteration?

Why did we not `alter` the CPU for other users? We don't like your money eh?

Also, how many times have we warned you before banning completely?
What else do you want me to teach you just by using winrar? look at the picture there is nothing open you companies are justified with your stupid politics do not come with me that money does not matter if there is no company in the only thing that interests you here no children speak clearly! they warned me once and mentioned by tick that I was going to be looking to see what happened when they first checked something with him just because
the first 2 months that use their service using winrar only occupy 30% and in this last week exceeds 60%
which is not my fault the cpu goes crazy and marks that without even opening any more process. If you care about the users that I am not the only one who has gone through this, you would do the test yourself because they do not take my account and grab something and compress if it is not true. or verify why that happens but we will not ban it and that's it. I'm not interested in losing my account and I had more than half a month left. I just do not want other users to continue falling into this bad expectation with you.

This is a stupid post! I am requesting @M; to look into this!

You cannot violate our Terms (Not using more than 5-10% CPU) and then come here and abuse us openly. Follow the rules and we are always happy to restore your account. If you do not follow the rules and abuse us like this, you will not get anything.

I also request fixing the title and this entire post - the screenshot clearly says you are using 60% CPU with your WinRAR process. I have others too (in the ticket) showing the same or even more CPU usage.

This is a stupid post! I am requesting @M; to look into this!

You cannot violate our Terms (Not using more than 5-10% CPU) and then come here and abuse us openly. Follow the rules and we are always happy to restore your account. If you do not follow the rules and abuse us like this, you will not get anything.

I also request fixing the title and this entire post - the screenshot clearly says you are using 60% CPU with your WinRAR process. I have others too (in the ticket) showing the same or even more CPU usage.
Only my files hurt me. restore my account will not compress more heavy files I am angry are many hours and days collecting things to upload so they can baneen so if you can go to my account. a lot of work and lose it so it hurts and I do not know how to clarify k my account only exceeds 60% that has happened to me almost 2 weeks ago was not like that and clarify that but good if it is better not to compress will have to be done like this

I can give back access to your account - however, you will need to backup your data and move away from us. We do not want customers who abuse us unnecessarily.

Write a ticket to get access to your data.

I can give back access to your account - however, you will need to backup your data and move away from us. We do not want customers who abuse us unnecessarily.

Write a ticket to get access to your data.
I post the the
Ticket wjucion user title

It looks like you were extracting a multi part archive with 98% compression ratio, this is going to hammer any CPU.

Locking as resolved.

Reactions: Rox
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back