privatelayer.com not safe host - should stay away from it

Status
Not open for further replies.

salo

Corporate Membership
Hello,

I opened this thread since I have to let people know about those privatelayers shit .

I will make it short as possible

those people has the worst support team . very slow response . we paid them for a server ( was our 10th server with them ) after we paid they kept saying tomorrow and tomorrow ( they always do that but this time it took too much time ) after 12 days waiting them and they just reply saying tomorrow they stopped answering my tickets for days . then I told them I dont want the server and they should be more respectful and response at least . Then they replied saying a lot bad things and you should wait bla bla . Then I told them ok I a leaving and will spread my bad experience with this host .

Then they start to threatened exposing my details to the copyright company ( they are stupid to believe I will register with my real details anyway ) .

https://snipboard.io/Qi0MpI.jpg

and here their latest response :

https://snipboard.io/WNAFn0.jpg

And at other side . They pretend hey are DMCA free hosting . ok this is other lie from them . They cancelled my account due to dmca reports from copyright company :
W2eLlz.jpg

As you can see from the dates there were 3 servers have only 2 days to cancelled !

So they are not professional at all . just some liars with this liar James who threatening costumers to expose their information to the copyright companies . and if we are okay with working with such assholes they even can not keep their word and ignore dmca reports . They will close the account and the server sooner or later

Thanks

7 comments
thank you for sharing with this.. my experience with them i asked them to provide me a streaming server and one for cpanel they told me the bandwidth will be unlimited and the port will not be shared.. so they tricked me and i did a chargeback and i got everything back.. they are not even dmca ignored nothing.. just typical scamers wth shared ports.. now i see they leaking info's that's why my email got on a dmca agency probably they did it..i used many providers even cyberbunker when they was scamming by saying they was in bunker but they was just a scam..

i can recommend you a well know provider i did use them in past but after cpanel summer pricing i need to move but last 2 weeks i use them again since they have the best price in unlimited cpanel 25$ for dedicated.. its undergroundprivate.com you can choose them with close eyes.. their dedicated servers are great and they will provide you this you will ask.. those guys are amazing and they will staight to you if they can do this you ask and offshore..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back