PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
private please upgrade my account my user is juan1224

error upload :O

We're sorry, there are no servers available for upload at the moment.
Refresh this page in some minutes.

Last edited:
Every time I log out of my account and try to log back in it says Incorrect Username or Password and I have to do a password reset. Why is that?

I Earn
1434 / $13.325

But In Payout option shows You have collected $3.38what is this can you explain what is fuck of this
And When i click ok cancle premium then page gives eror what is this stupid site
What is your username ?

My user name is kamrangaslam

please check and answer me soon

I Think its again scam like a extabit

Privatefiles cut my balance 10$ auto without any resoan and do not give answer on PM and WJ Thared

its 100% scam Bye Bye PF

Last edited:
I regret to inform you all that PrivateFiles.com have been taken offline and is now closed.

At this point we are not going to go into any details. Everyone can be assured they will be paid and payment will be on time.

We would like to thank everyone for their support and wish you all the best of luck in the future

I regret to inform you all that PrivateFiles.com have been taken offline and is now closed.

At this point we are not going to go into any details. Everyone can be assured they will be paid and payment will be on time.

We would like to thank everyone for their support and wish you all the best of luck in the future
I stayed accumulated $ 20 will be paid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back