PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
PrivateFiles
thanks for the payment forwarded to my paypal
Thank you for helpme

still having problems with webmoney?
it's just my own or with all Latin America?

I have a question, if I start asking for payments through paypal, they will always feeds ?, receivable discounting the amount requested?

Last edited:
Still waitin i want more storage please
user
speedupload
Done!
PrivateFiles
thanks for the payment forwarded to my paypal
Thank you for helpme

still having problems with webmoney?
it's just my own or with all Latin America?

I have a question, if I start asking for payments through paypal, they will always feeds ?, receivable discounting the amount requested?

Our webmoney is fine, it said you had a setting that you needed an invoice to receive a payment and that you should issue that. You can change that setting and switch back to Webmoney again

The paypal fee is paid by the receiver. We do not add extra to the payments in order to pay that.

how come now you force your affiliate to change to PPS (and you do so only after serveral months when we already upload a certain amount of data to your host), when i sign on it is for PPD so i don't have to worry about sales which is beyond my control and although i may have low sale but still contribute as downloaders see more links from your host they will consider buying your premium first.
if a PPD user make more from sales will you auto switch him to PPS. maybe you should cancel your PPD plan as it is base on sales perform too.
for now i will change every files to premium only, and test out your PPS to see if it work for me.

Last edited:
About 1000 DL and no sales - there is no way!
What is your username ? I'll take a look at your account. Our average is much better than that.

still wait your reply
Replied, sorry I read it but didn't reply before

how come now you force your affiliate to change to PPS (and you do so only after serveral months when we already upload a certain amount of data to your host), when i sign on it is for PPD so i don't have to worry about sales which is beyond my control and although i may have low sale but still contribute as downloaders see more links from your host they will consider buying your premium first.
if a PPD user make more from sales will you auto switch him to PPS. maybe you should cancel your PPD plan as it is base on sales perform too.
for now i will change every files to premium only, and test out your PPS to see if it work for me.

I think a general problem for many PPD users is that they post links with 5 or 10 different file hosts, this is unfortunately a result of many hosts not paying / delaying payouts etc so they fear their earnings. When someone downloads and see lots of mirrors they will not trust the host and will never buy premium.

We are debating internally how to handle this the best way to avoid a negative impact on people who have can refer good traffic. I understand the concern that many people do not wish to wait 2 months before they make more than they would on a PPD program. We may introduce a Pay Per Join program in the near future as another way of generating fast revenues.

On a side note I think you will be very pleased with PPS used in combination with Premium Only files :)

Last edited:
there is no choice but to post to a few file hosts. if you don't other will and most downloaders look there first. even if you are the first to upload the content it only take a few minutes before other links come up.
downloader buy premium cause there see this filehost have many links (that mean more content), they are downloading big size files and can't stand the slow free user speed. and the most important is content retention, the longer it is rentent the more sales you get in the long run.

See what is this filesize is 250 mb

efbd79363705152.jpg

Hello, I can understand why you force me to PPS program...It is true that I always post content with 4 file hosts for interchangeable purpose to make it easier for downloader to obtain my content, but your host is new and I do not think people will buy Premium...

Mostly, when a new host come to business, I always choose PPD. When sites running smooth and people start to entrust, I can switch to PPS due it is popular, I had done same thing for Ryushare and Rapidgator, so can you change me back to PPD please ? I bet people will not please if I set Premium Only, it like force they to buy Premium account...

Best regards

Hello, I can understand why you force me to PPS program...It is true that I always post content with 4 file hosts for interchangeable purpose to make it easier for downloader to obtain my content, but your host is new and I do not think people will buy Premium...

Mostly, when a new host come to business, I always choose PPD. When sites running smooth and people start to entrust, I can switch to PPS due it is popular, I had done same thing for Ryushare and Rapidgator, so can you change me back to PPD please ? I bet people will not please if I set Premium Only, it like force they to buy Premium account...

Best regards

don't think they will change you to PPD if not everyone can will ask for it. (i got change to PPS as well after just 2 months)
i just read their term for PPD, "PPD: You will be moved to our PPS program if you fail to refer on average 1 paid user per 3000 downloads" (not sure when it is added certainly not when i sign up)
but for this term they didn't take into account where the links were post, huge different for 3000 downloads if you can't get a sale from group A compare to group D.

Last edited:
don't think they will change you to PPD if not everyone can will ask for it. (i got change to PPS as well after just 2 months)
i just read their term for PPD, "PPD: You will be moved to our PPS program if you fail to refer on average 1 paid user per 3000 downloads" (not sure when it is added certainly not when i sign up)
but for this term they didn't take into account where the links were post, huge different for 3000 downloads if you can't get a sale from group A compare to group D.
It look interesting, I am not remember that kind of rules when I sign up at their site. I just pm them to upgrade me to Premium because I want to work with them on long term but one day later, they changed me PPS. If so, I would like to back to PPD and I will use my earning to extend Premium on my own..

Best regards

We do look at the value we paid out vs the quality of the traffic referred. It's not cut and dry 3000 downloads.

It look interesting, I am not remember that kind of rules when I sign up at their site. I just pm them to upgrade me to Premium because I want to work with them on long term but one day later, they changed me PPS. If so, I would like to back to PPD and I will use my earning to extend Premium on my own..
If the quality of your traffic increases we will be willing to switch you back but the way it looks now we would not be able to do so.

Last edited:
this host is not good,remind you guys don't choose this host do ppd,me just register 2 week only and start feeling this host is nightmare.

1st the free download speed is horrible.

second this owner hide the stupid ppd rule on their website and not upgrade in this official thread.

3rt now he start shave the country earning and also didn't upgrade their ppd country group,below is my ss

1.jpg

leave this host if you want do ppd,stupid ass open ppd and force people accept their stupid rule and force people change to pps,carefully if you still do this host ppd.

Last edited:
Download/Premium page isnt easy for buyers plus damn high prices.
Your host is new so nobody trust you right now.
Freebie nice speeds + NoCaptcha for everone.

And you wanna run a successful PPS filehost?? You´re definately wrong, take a look to Ryushare business model if you wanna stay alive.

First host i´ve seen offering a PPD/per premium account, you might redesign this and purpose a Mixed PPD/PPS or Multi-Level PPD (BitShare & Freakshare) like others. Also note that forced premium PPS affiliates will continue blowing your founds creating new non-premium accounts & continue uploading/working at PPD until next ban.

Why you dont assume your situation and directly delete all PPD program if it doesnt benefit your business?

Last edited:
I think you should write on the premium buying page the full price for package. Because some user misinterpreted...:)
We do write the full price.

Download/Premium page isnt easy for buyers plus damn high prices.
Your host is new so nobody trust you right now.
Freebie nice speeds + NoCaptcha for everone.

And you wanna run a successful PPS filehost?? You´re definately wrong, take a look to Ryushare business model if you wanna stay alive.

First host i´ve seen offering a PPD/per premium account, you might redesign this and purpose a Mixed PPD/PPS or Multi-Level PPD (BitShare & Freakshare) like others. Also note that forced premium PPS affiliates will continue blowing your founds creating new non-premium accounts & continue uploading/working at PPD until next ban.

Why you dont assume your situation and directly delete all PPD program if it doesnt benefit your business?
At this time the problematic PPD account have accounted for less than 5% of our affiliates. We do not feel it would be right to punish everything for the lack of productivity from a minority.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back