PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please upgrade my account to premium.
My username: vicver
Done !
Can you set "number of downloads" for folders ?
Are you referring to set maximum amount of downloads or seeing statistics based on files inside a folder ?
Both options are not available at this point but it may be something we would consider adding when we give our stats system an overhaul.

hi admin,my username is "jamecon",please upgrade and extend my storage(about 1GB),thankss

p/s:what is "Auto share: OFF Enable" on setting?

Last edited:
Hi,

i can´t find my passwort for ftp uploading ?! :(

Anybody can help me ?

Regards
Its the same password you use when you login to your account.

hi ad,
japan moved to group III in plan PPD? 2 days downloads increased but money reduced
We didn't update our PPD groups, we expect to update PPD groups later this month. October 1st we applied an update that limits counting excessive downloads from the same IP. If you have a loyal group of downloaders that downloads everything you upload you may see your revenues decrease because of this.
Hello,
Please increase space in my account.

My username: maciej303426
THX
This has been done!
The owner of WMID xxxxxxxxxxxx attempted to transfer xxxx WMZ to Zxxxxxxxxxxxx, but limitations of your WMID prevented from transferring funds.
Please see the instructions to extend the limitations at https://wiki.wmtransfer.com/project...rictions_applied_to_the_members_of_the_System .

why?
My WMID don`t have limitations....
Apparently it does. I will attempt to make a payment for you again today. The limitation was not on my end as I performed several other payments before and after that payment attempt.

hi admin,my username is "jamecon",please upgrade and extend my storage(about 1GB),thankss

p/s:what is "Auto share: OFF Enable" on setting?
Upgraded!

If Auto share is OFF then whenever you upload files they will be said to be private, when a file is private the only person that can download it is the file owner.
You can switch files to be Public / Private in your my files tab. If you know you will be sharing all the files you upload you can set Auto Share to be ON. When its on all your files will be "public" per default.

Last edited:
ok,and I have some question:
can I make money (ppd) with download from premium user?
and please add option custom number of file show per page(now it 100),thanks

ok,and I have some question:
can I make money (ppd) with download from premium user?
and please add option custom number of file show per page(now it 100),thanks
Yes we do pay for premium user downloads.
Please upgrade my account to premium.
My username: orionsbelt
Done
way to increase PPD tier III?
We will start reviewing the rates mid october to make updates that will take place from november.
If you are sending a lot of traffic from specific countries (1K+ downloads / day) please PM me so we can review that and see if we can do something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back