PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, 2 days ago that the remote upload is very very slow, I can not work with you....

f0b74a20e4.png

-At the beginning is going to +/- 600KB/sec but begins to go down and remains on the +/-200KB/sec
-
Only yesterday I uploaded 2 files and today one and because their weight was 2 MB. Please solve the problem

Thanks

Hi, 2 days ago that the remote upload is very very slow, I can not work with you....

f0b74a20e4.png

-At the beginning is going to +/- 600KB/sec but begins to go down and remains on the +/-200KB/sec
-
Only yesterday I uploaded 2 files and today one and because their weight was 2 MB. Please solve the problem

Thanks

Can you please provide a link to a file from same location so I can troubleshoot? PM is fine
same here
See above, press provide a link.

upload speed very very very slow: ~ 300~400 kbs :facepalm:
Can you pm me a trace route? It's need to determine what path your upload is directed through.

Last edited:
Can you please provide a link to a file from same location so I can troubleshoot? PM is fine

See above, press provide a link.

upload speed very very very slow: ~ 300~400 kbs :facepalm:
Can you pm me a trace route? It's need to determine what path your upload is directed through.
please check your pm ;)

P/s: today was back to fast: 15mb/s :o :D

Thanks ;)

Great I'm glad speeds are back to normal!
If you notice the speed being slow please provide me with a link to the file once the upload is complete.
We have multiple servers and it will help me finding the server you uploaded to. This way we can diagnostic individual servers as well.
All our servers have minimum of 1 Gbit connections, we add bandwidth in 1 Gbit increments each time we utilize 50% of the available bandwidth during peak hours.

To date all reports about slow updates where we received tracebacks have been going back to the same VPS provider in Netherlands and I suspect that's where the problem is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back