PrivateFiles.com - Upto $50 PPD or 60% PPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stats is updating again. All stats have been counted and we are working on getting them credited correctly

Payment still pending, I hope to be paid soon
Pending since 2014-08-19 03:23:37
It will be included in the next batch.
All payments requested by the end of 2014-08-18 was already processed

Last edited:
The last payment request was paid after few hours and I was happy with this fast payment
Anyway I got depressed with the frozen counter and stats not working correctly. I used to make about 4 USD daily. Today is only 0.5 USD. BTW today is the only day that I use privatefiles as the only host. when I used about 4 hosts. I made 4 USD in Privatefiles alone. So I am sure that the counter is frozen

The last payment request was paid after few hours and I was happy with this fast payment
Anyway I got depressed with the frozen counter and stats not working correctly. I used to make about 4 USD daily. Today is only 0.5 USD. BTW today is the only day that I use privatefiles as the only host. when I used about 4 hosts. I made 4 USD in Privatefiles alone. So I am sure that the counter is frozen
Stats is updating again. If we can't get stats imported from the missing ours we will add a credit instead.. The earnings are not lost :)
This only affected PPD, PPS was tracked correctly.

Last edited:
yeah, with Neembuu it seems to freeze at 17% then fail and then retry also fails.

What gives?

Please look into this urgently. Effectively can't upload anything at all ...

Last edited:
Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this project.

Let me first start off by saying how nicely put together your website is.

The design of Privatefiles is superb, it's very professional looking and it gains my trust as a user and uploader.

A lot of my downloaders say the website looks very trustworthy.

I think in my personal opinion, Privatefiles is one of the best hosts to ever be advertised here.

I like your host because you put dedication into it, unlike other hosts you actually bought a green bar url SSL certificate, again a plus in my book.

Your layout to my standards are flawless.

Your payout methods are great in my opinion.

Your payment options are good.

Your DMCA policy is a good one and it is very unique unlike the other thousands of file sharing websites that just delete your files without a chance to claim that you own it.

A downfall I see to your website is that your using a turnkey script like xfilesharing, but then again everyone has to start somewhere, and with that being said I think your website is the most well put together xfilesharing website I've ever saw.

Thank you for making a good file sharing website.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

upload keep freezing up ?

yeah, with Neembuu it seems to freeze at 17% then fail and then retry also fails.

What gives?

Please look into this urgently. Effectively can't upload anything at all ...
We have performed a lot of upgrades during the past 48 hours, I have tested uploads and downloads and it worked like a charm giving me minimum 25 MiB/sec speed from both US and EU.
Could you both please do a trace route and PM it to me ? I'd like to investigate the problem if it still exist to find a final solution for it.

Thanks for your hard work and dedication to this project.

Let me first start off by saying how nicely put together your website is.

The design of Privatefiles is superb, it's very professional looking and it gains my trust as a user and uploader.

A lot of my downloaders say the website looks very trustworthy.

I think in my personal opinion, Privatefiles is one of the best hosts to ever be advertised here.

I like your host because you put dedication into it, unlike other hosts you actually bought a green bar url SSL certificate, again a plus in my book.

Your layout to my standards are flawless.

Your payout methods are great in my opinion.

Your payment options are good.

Your DMCA policy is a good one and it is very unique unlike the other thousands of file sharing websites that just delete your files without a chance to claim that you own it.

A downfall I see to your website is that your using a turnkey script like xfilesharing, but then again everyone has to start somewhere, and with that being said I think your website is the most well put together xfilesharing website I've ever saw.

Thank you for making a good file sharing website.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk
Thank you for the kind words, its good to see our hard work paying of ! :)
We purposely waited creating our own platform, we would like more real usage data to analyze before creating a custom platform. We can build something that's a lot more solid if we found all the bottlenecks prior to designing the system
(y)

stats is frozen , now uploading through ftp , browser and even zoom uploader and neembuu not work .
i dont know what is wrong with this host
the owner should explain what is happen as we lose time and money using this host .
it is not only happen with me , I see many uploader suffer from using this host .

Thanks for all the reports, we are investigating these issues with our datacenter and it should be resolved soon.
I suspect its related to the new load balancers we put in place yesterday to handle increased network traffic.

Thanks for reply ,
but we are losing time and money for 3 days now . you should do something to correct the stats of these days .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back