Private Torrent v/s Public Torrent

Do You prefer Public Torrent or Private?

• None/Others

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sohom

Hello guys.So which one you prefer?Private Torrent or Public Torrent..As well as try to post the name of the torrent site,using most. :)

15 comments
Private torrents are way better and faster (IPT)
the people who voted public probably don't have accounts with private sites :D:heiligenschein:

There both just about the same for a few exceptions.

Being the new rules in USA we are forced to hit and run public torrents or else we could lose our ability to surf the net.
Public and private torrents usually always get the same speed (for me they do) except private torrents get up to high speeds in
seconds versus public which take a couple of minutes.

I visit
Private:
PTP, IPT, TD, TS, BTB, UAW, Waffles, What, MTN

Public:
TPB, ISOHUNT, New Demonoid

It's not like people who don't have accounts in private voted for public torrents. In my opinion people who voted for private never ever saw or never cared to check the power of public torrents.... All of the above replies have one thing in common... "speed".

Try to dig inside TPB ... checkout the forums and irc boards..... help is instant, being the biggest torrent indexer I think its one of the best managed sites in the world... with a database just around 90 mb.... its a well tamed beast. And to all people who stay in thr private nest, I just asked for torrent***** membership on thr IRC board and they gave me after checking my seedbox and its again the same stuff which is copied from tpb or other public torrents.... Guess what is different. "SPEEEEEEED"

Didnt even vote, but as always, Public Torrent Tracker always. Ive dealt with both. and like bluefirepro, TPB is my home, even the most random files with have huge seeds, SEEDS, SPEED. I dont deal with private tracker with invite with like 5 people seeding a 1GB FLAC Album....

edit: i did forget about puretna , that was a great site..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back