PremiumRdp.com - Xeon 3440/E3-1230 8GB/32GB RAM, 1Gbps Rdp From 8€ Month (EU, UK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scam

this company sucks ..
their service is poor ..
paid one month and I am without service ..
I spoke with them on skype, say not to blame, to speak with paypal ...
Lie ... LIE ... LIE ...
I sent the money directly to them.

Skype conversation

[03/05/2013 18:46:06] Premium Rdp: 07/06/2013
[03/05/2013 18:46:13] Premium Rdp: this is next due date

Now who pays me?

Do not buy this service ...
People who want to steal our money

@PremiumRDP:

First of all, you started the service, hence you are completely responsible of your clients and their money. Doesnt matter if your PayPal has been blocked, You have to refund the cash your clients paid to you. Respond to the queries posted over here.

@ Users who are looking for a refund, please post your PayPal or any other transaction screenshot to this guy.
@PremiumRDP This should make it easier to refund the clients, inspite of your data loss.

-----

Secondly, your issue with Chaitan took place privately, so don't post any thing over here without any proper proof. If you have screenshots to prove what you just posted, please upload them.

semttulokgd.png

this is the payment that would win the day 05/06/2013, paid in advance as you can see!
sorry my bad english

Last edited:
@PremiumRDP:

First of all, you started the service, hence you are completely responsible of your clients and their money. Doesnt matter if your PayPal has been blocked, You have to refund the cash your clients paid to you. Respond to the queries posted over here.

@ Users who are looking for a refund, please post your PayPal or any other transaction screenshot to this guy.
@PremiumRDP This should make it easier to refund the clients, inspite of your data loss.

-----

Secondly, your issue with Chaitan took place privately, so don't post any thing over here without any proper proof. If you have screenshots to prove what you just posted, please upload them.

semttulokgd.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back