For Hire Premium Web Design For CMS, Forums & E-Commerce

Status
Not open for further replies.

LenKaiser

9SixDesign is a small freelance web design firm located in Little Rock, Arkansas specializing in web design & development. My goal is to provide clean, affordable web design to businesses locally as well as around the world. I offer unique web page designs cementing your brand online and boosting your business. I offer web design services utilizing Wordpress, Joomla, vBulletin, XenForo, PrestaShop and others to name a few.

Services I offer are:

Web Design & Development:

I offer custom, unique web design and development utilizing the latest content management software. Don’t want a site built with a CMS? No problem, I can also code your site from scratch! Large or small projects make no difference to me, I can do either!

Website Maintenance:

I provide complete website maintenance for any type of website including software installations, upgrades, & some light server changes. I can perform website backups, file clean ups & virus removals by request as well as many other maintenance related tasks.

Custom Graphics:

I invite you to dress up your website with beautiful, hand crafted custom graphics created with the latest design software. Need business cards or a brochure for your brand? I can handle your graphic & illustration needs no matter the size or type of project!

Social Networking:

I include professional social networking for clients using all the latest popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+ & Tumblr just to name a few. I have plenty of social networking experience. My focus is to help clients with various social networking platforms.

Please visit my website and view my work. I look forward to working with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back