Selling Premium Forum Skin for Sale - Designed by Amz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amz

Hey guys,

I am selling a simple premium forum skin I designed lately. It is in PSD format and can be coded for any forum software (i.e., vB, IPB, phpBB). It is 100% customizable, if you don't like any part of it you can ask me to change it once you have bought it.
:)

Here is a preview of the design:

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i/881bcfe7.jpg[/slide]

Here is the direct link: http://lulzimg.com/i/881bcfe7.jpghttp://lulzimg.com/i/7b70b995.jpg

Like I said, it can be customized according to your requirements if needed.
;)

Here are the bidding details in case you are interested.
:)

Starting bid: $35

Increment: $5

Payment can be done via PayPal or MoneyBookers.

I haven't decided about the BIN yet, I will post it here once I do. Meanwhile, you can post your offers and the highest bidder gets the design.
;)

It can also be coded on request. Jay can code it for any forum software. ;)

Please note, I am also auctioning it at another forum (Digital Point) so I will keep updating the thread on both forums with the latest bid. :)

Start bidding!! :D

40 comments
Thanks for the comments. :)

What was the earlier bid Eso?

Alright then. Nobody interested?

Thanks Whoo. :)

I guess nobody wants to buy it. So I would be withdrawing this auction very soon. Thanks for the support everyone.

Thanks for the comments. :)

What was the earlier bid Eso?

Alright then. Nobody interested?

It was same as 35 what I said when we made the skin.

Anyways I spent the money as it became too late already and you didnt reply me on msn.

Last offer 20 $ if you agree I am all ready with the money ;)

Like I said, it is 100% customizable. If the buyer thinks the cats need to be made a little smaller then I would definitely change it according to his choice. :) Thanks btw. :)

@ Abhay: Thanks mate. ;)

@ Eso: This wasn't made in 10 minutes. And it is definitely not so bad that it will sell for $20. ;)

@ Eso: This wasn't made in 10 minutes. And it is definitely not so bad that it will sell for $20. ;)

Did I say the skin is worth 20$ ?
If it was so then I would have never helped you or given my time as a friend to you.

I already gave you my last offer on msn for 35 $ but you wanted to auction the skin and thought that you would get 50 $ easily like others.

Well bro I said I spent the money and have 20 atlast, didnt say its that worth, lol.

Also I am not saying skin isnt good, someone already said to start bidding from 20 $.

Skin looks incredible. Should definitely sell for atleast $30. If I ran a forum, I would of definitely bought this. Hope someone will finally put a bid in for your sake.

@rissee & techdx69,

The skin is by Amz and is uncoded.

You will need to find someone to code it.

Try asking Jayfella.

Thanks SpookyLady for clarifying it for them. :)

@rissee, techdx69: As SpookyLady said above, it is an uncoded PSD and coding charges would be extra. My preferred coder, i.e., Jay can maybe do the coding for around $50 for vB, PhpBB or IPB. I think you should PM him to ask if he can code it for myBB. ;)

Yes, rissee. I do.

@ Cute boy: If you buy this skin it will be edited according to your forum and your forum's name will be added to it. ;) If you are interested please let me know. ;) And what do you mean by animated skin?

km0doz.png

lmao :D xD

EDIT:
Add buttons to this
ku7s0j.png

Try to reduce the height
ip9kwv.png

Other Things <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back