Status
Not open for further replies.
7 comments
What a good PPD website that payout daily with no delays! Any suggestions?

My site will have daily payouts, completing the coding now (6 months in development) of a very unique filehost with features and ideas not implemented anywhere else yet, Once the 7 months criteria to apply here is up I will provide details on this site once my Filehost/Affiliate rank is approved by admins here.

PPD sucks...
There are only sites with crap rates and once you manage to make a buck, they cheat (seenupload) and never pay.

The current generation of filehosts do cheat because they are build on unsustainable foundations of having credit card processing pulled from under their feet, so if they cant get paid they wont pay affiliates. My site will bypass the recent Visa/Mastercard/Paypal blockade of filehosts ;) and pay affiliates without any shaving or cheating, more info to come

None of the current generation of filehosts have gone back to the drawing board and thought thru every aspect of their business, and all of them will go bust or screw their affiliates within next year or two.

Last edited:
I hope ezfile is not the same cheater who own ezzfile.com before

this site was scammer who closed the site and ran with all uploaders money . Look he used this stolen money to create new site after all this time

my advice guys : be-careful . I doubt this man is the same cheater from his way to talk here very close to that scammer . I knew him cause he stole more than $100 from me that day when he decide to close the site .

just take care

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back