Status
Not open for further replies.

aarisindia

Is it better to stick to long term SEO strategies or add a PPC to my marketing tool? I would really appreciate some professional advice here. Please send in your thoughts and opinions to the post.

Thanks a millions in advance..

Best Regards

6 comments
PPC is good if you want to generate leads with some CPA programs. For a website, I would recommend SEO. SEO bears a long term fruit, whereas in PPC as soon as you stop funding the campaign, you stop getting hits.

'short and simple' (y)

PPC is good if you want to generate leads with some CPA programs. For a website, I would recommend SEO. SEO bears a long term fruit, whereas in PPC as soon as you stop funding the campaign, you stop getting hits.

'short and simple' (y)
couldnt agree more

Yeah, Exactly Seo is also one of big and interesting way of earning but little bit slow. Meanwhile PPC Is fast... But we can never say like PPC is best then SEO.. Both are best!!

Actually there must not be any comparision in between seo & ppc....!!!
Both r different things. If still want to choose one among two and wanna get max ROI, go for seo.

"Dont get lesson from learners, always get it from experts"
Best of Luck!

For quick traffic to your site PPC would be good but if you are looking for a long term plan then first you should go with PPc, then start SEO as well. Then after some time start increasing the efforts of SEO and decrease the efforts of PPC. Traffic should start flowing as SEO will bring natural rankings in the searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back