Selling postCreator - Your Automated Post Creator

Status
Not open for further replies.

deeTrix

Banned
Banned
postCreator

What is postCreator?
postCreator is an application that will search through a designated directory for all your video files. It will then create thumbnails for you and then automatically uploading the thumbnails into a image host (as of now ImgServe and ImgTiger are supported). It will pull out these links and then create your post automatically.

Why use postCreator?
Simple, the other various tools in the market help you to automate posting, but none helps you to automatically create the post. With this tool, automation is brought to another level leaving you time to do other things instead of creating these posts.

Not only does it create your post, but it prepares all the files that you need to have before you RAR and upload or send it out for torrent seeding! It copies the files that you want over to the directory e.g. YOURSITEADVERT.HTML into the folder where the video is!

What does it support?
As of now, ImgServe and ImgTiger are supported. More will be added depending on popularity and requests.

(Note you can select only either image hosts for all the videos for that batch)

What is the post format that it produces?
Well, this is part of what you pay for! I customize the template of how you want to generate it :)

Possible Upcoming Features (Depending on Project Take-Off)
- Automated Posting
- Scheduler
- More image hosts
- Self-Customized Templates

Here's an example! (Note the below example is completely generated)

2m3k846.jpg

Program Screenshot
j9215h.jpg

Demo: http://imgrill.com/upload/big/2013/08/26/521b6de07d86a.gif
Payment Method: Paypal
Price: 30 USD

Last edited by a moderator:
10 comments
this software run in background so after you continue with any one imghost it will work in cmd and done your job. i just buy this soft and its really good

yes we want more screenshots for entire features. :)

@ Rapidshare

Unless you guys talked outside of here and learned more about the features or got some detailed screenshots, I cannot see how you would just give give up $30 to something that basically you can do for free.

this software run in background so after you continue with any one imghost it will work in cmd and done your job. i just buy this soft and its really good

@ Rapidshare

Unless you guys talked outside of here and learned more about the features or got some detailed screenshots, I cannot see how you would just give give up $30 to something that basically you can do for free.

If you did actually read the opening posts instead of just posting for the sake of doing so, the description is in there. I'll add in screenshots when i get home tonight.

What the program does is for example if you have 100 video's, and you don't want to manually slowly open up a thumbnail application to make thumbnails then slowly upload the pictures, then copy and make each post seperately, this program does it all automatically.

Meaning,
Video 001.wmv
Video 002.wmv

Until Video XXX.wmv, it will create screencaps automatically, upload them to either ImgServe or ImgTiger. Create a post of that format above automatically (Or your desired format), following which you can use themaPoster (Or wait a while until my autoposter function is completed and will be updated with the program free-of-charge) to autopost it to the websites that you want.

Regards,
deeTrix

Hi sorry my words were more towards Rapidshare who basically is vouching for your work which sounds a little suspect to me. We have your description in the initial post (thanks) and yes it sounds like something some of us might be interested in, but how someone would "blindly" given up the money with just one screenshot, unless this is a friend of yours vouching for your work.

That was more what I meant.

Once you add the images, I'll have a look and if seems legit I might take a stab. :)

Hi sorry my words were more towards Rapidshare who basically is vouching for your work which sounds a little suspect to me. We have your description in the initial post (thanks) and yes it sounds like something some of us might be interested in, but how someone would "blindly" given up the money with just one screenshot, unless this is a friend of yours vouching for your work.

That was more what I meant.

Once you add the images, I'll have a look and if seems legit I might take a stab. :)

No he is not my friend. The original concept came from him. This software was developed specifically from him. After which i decided to improve on it and sell it.

Code:
http://www.wjunction.com/11-marketplace-buy-sell-trade/178403-make-post-text-file-video-file-tool.html

For all those asking exactly what it does here's a .gif demo.

Do let me know of additional features you would like to see in the program (Added in for free if valid - and for the rest)

Regards,
deeTrix

521b6de07d86a.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back