Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
very responsive on the support email and I ask couple of ?. Maybe this will help you guys out making the decision.

Thanks Dear Remixed for contacting us.

How many downloads do you count per ip?
We count 3 downloads from 1 IP in 24 hours

Do you pay daily?
We pay within 7 business days

Can I get more storage to start working with you?
Just show us your traffic then we decide to award you more storage free of cost.

Respect,
post4earn

I was trying to use the remote upload but what is this -_- ???!! i don't know, i contacted them but no answer until now :/ !!!
t7nivhge.jpg

I think that the name implies that upload4earn and this site(post4earn) are created by the same person. I'm not sure though, Does anyone currently working on this host and receive payment?

I think that the name implies that upload4earn and this site(post4earn) are created by the same person. I'm not sure though, Does anyone currently working on this host and receive payment?
post4earn.com is not owned by the same onwer of upload4earn.org.
post4earn.com owned by Mohammad yasin
upload4earn.org is owned by Amjd ali

they increased their earnings
image.jpg
Yeah good news for us. I guessed post4earn has anti ads blocker too

Same guy own this host and upload4earn, so beware the scam ;-)
I don't think so. post4earn is owned by Mohmmad yasin

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering why their names are similar, is it coincidence? that's a pretty cool coincidence if it is.Maybe the owner of those sites are friends(just a guess though). Another thing that confuses me with this host is that they block users using AdBlock but when i checked my reports, I saw a download that didn't get paid because of adblock. Do some users bypass that anti ad block?

Just wondering why their names are similar, is it coincidence? that's a pretty cool coincidence if it is.Maybe the owner of those sites are friends(just a guess though). Another thing that confuses me with this host is that they block users using AdBlock but when i checked my reports, I saw a download that didn't get paid because of adblock. Do some users bypass that anti ad block?
Same case is with me. I checked my report as well. I also did not get paid some of my downloads because of as block. When I asked to admin, why anti adblocker is not working with my downloads? Admin replies, " its working on Opera browser". I confirmed later its only works when user visit through Opera browser. I asked admin to update your outdated anti adblocker. Admin assured me to do that.

The same guy owns post4earn.com, douploads.com and upload4earn.com, they are all connected and sometimes he pays, sometimes he don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back