Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the second time i have been to elite,the first time it wasn't proper didnt had sales as i expected.switched to classic again i had some good sales few days back then switched to elite again i hope i will have a descent sales

you have no luck you hit to the server crash and slowing time at this time.
Count on me, I was selling 1-2 sales 1 month ago and was crying....
these bad days are temporary. Be patient for 1 week and I hope they will fix
the problems.

How You Guys Earn That Much? I've Uploaded Many Blurays...Everybody Downloads From RS-FS-HF....

I earn .13 per day...Didn't Posted Screens For That...

Lol sponge bob, no earning by yourself at all but you have good ref earning :)
Maybe you have another account for upload with elite on it, and you use this one for ref links earnings.Lot of people are doing this because elite only have 5% ref.

My recent payment stats:

Im very satisfied since I almost didnt upload for 2 weeks because of the current server and speed issue, also lot of people always have gateway error when trying to download FS files this may have affected my sales too.

ok, i changed to pps last week and its pretty good actually. I read that the most guys post 10-15 uploads per day. Wow, i post just 1 or 2 upload every day and made 60$ this week.

As you see from my stats, some files were downloaded over 1000 times!

I post in a few forums. But there is one forum where i get massive clicks. My best thread is now at over 7000 clicks. And its NOT a megathread. Just a single file.

616674177_Unbenannt1_122_23lo.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back