Status
Not open for further replies.
Special script? What would that be? =/

All that matters is where you post, not how many, and the upload method definately does not matter as well.

don't think that you will post on 10000's forum and you will make that kind of amount, if you have one stable site and its getting good visitors you will get more then enough downloads.

wtf?? what the hell is going on, about $300 - $400 a week?
are you kidding?? how you can do that?? share your trick pls? just PM me?? :D:D =) =) =) =) =)

I'm on a high traffic blog... i don't post to 1'000'000'000 forums where 1 user looks the thread... and also my links don't go to katz or something... =) and i post 0-10 posts daily... so not much work... and that's only 1 hoster of 4... =) i mirror to other....
and 300-350$ daily don't makes anyone... 2-3 weeks earlier the first one had 10'000$ but you can make without problems 150$ daily
Duckload know how's going on =)

Last edited:
I'm on a high traffic blog... i don't post to 1'000'000'000 forums where 1 user looks the thread... and also my links don't go to katz or something... =) and i post 0-10 posts daily... so not much work... and that's only 1 hoster of 4... =) i mirror to other....
and 300-350$ daily don't makes anyone... 2-3 weeks earlier the first one had 10'000$ but you can make without problems 150$ daily

You need privileges to post on high traffic blogs. 8-)

not win.... -> epic fail...

Yes it is. If you do some keyword research you can get a lot of traffic with google. Do onsite SEO and when you get money from filehosts invest it in quality backlinks until you rank number 1 in google for that keyword. This will increase traffic and katz will not be your main source of traffic.
But this kind of upscaling takes time and requires hard work which isn't for most people because they are lazy bums who will never achieve their potential in life. You want a magic forum on which you will post 5 video and get 2000 download.

Please clarify, filesonic doesn't pay for sell and download simultaneously. Either it pay for sale or download as per the settings mentioned in the account.

09.02.jpg

09.02.jpg

and i have bad days.... -.- on good days i have daily about 100$

I would be a dream for me if i earn half of it daily...

what traffic has your blog per day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back