Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks buddy will try to work on it when i will alone in the house :D
actually still i am just sharing warez & got 1 sale so far.........approx: 5 months ..

very very far......

so just tired ........bro can u please tell me about half & half fixed 5 ????????

or which plan i go for ?????????

b1b237d148.png

a9bff1147e.png

Miss 2 big sale today :(

I couldnt sell any. Why... When I am on PPD, I sold 2 premium. Then I shifted to Half&Half. Result is 0 sale. ( Actually, I dont expect premium sales while 50 files are downloaded at avarage.)

filesoniciw.jpg

Do you wish my FSO acc log and my payment acc,dont see a point of that why you need to know all that stuff?If you think that help you to make some money, belive me not,people think I have some huge secret and if they find what is it they earn same money :facepalm:No money without hard work,better go and upload ,post experiment with your method instead you begging here,go in this thread and ascing where,what...You lose your precious time,better try some work and if have some secret do you think I share with you???

Last edited:
@Shahzadali55
dude i know this is secret for all in my domain i got some time 10+ sale ok
and i also know which is stevva site and which is your site..:))

steeva..... no no...... i dint ask secrets, nor anythings, etc !!! i dnt knw wats there by revelaing their own site name... atleast can learn how to optimize them ,post,them etc..... thats all !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back