Status
Not open for further replies.
Please answeer to my pm and help me how to make more money.

ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTION :

mate just try to think a little . let take for example WBB , as everyone know that board . open TV Shows forum , and see , who gets the most replies ??? why ? copy that post/theard , and post it by yourself , you won't get that much replies ! WHY ? RESPECT = REPLIES = DOWNLOADS = MONEY !!!
EARN YOUR RESPECT , and you will earn money ! build your respect , let your Username/Nickname be familiour to a lot of donwloaders ! AND THEY will 100% DL from your link . in theory easy as that , but you shold make a lot of effort to make that real ! IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE , just THINK !!! it is SOOOO EASY to figure it out how to earn that much money ! it just needs time to make that happend ! will you DL some movie from DeeJam or from some newbie ? from Deejam ofcourse . but that newbie can also be in some time wellknow uploader and respected member of sharing community !!!

i am just wondering , are ppl stupid or lazy or what ? i really don't understand ! it is not nuclear science! evan if you tell everyone , every your step what do you do , that will change nothing ! BUILD YOU NAME AND EARN RESPECT ! THAT IS THE KEY TO HAPPINESS ! EASY as that !!!!

that is what i want to say . quality posts , and time . will you rather buy some car from some new Korean car making factory , or buy some respected car brand factory ?! i am not saying that some newbie can't have quality uploads as some respected member , that is not my point , my point is that as uploader you need to think like downloader . what/from who will you rather download . get an answer , and be that kind of uploader !!!

I don't want to be rude , but i have to post this pic mate , sorry :D
[SLIDE]http://troll.me/images/y-u-no/noob-y-u-no-use-brain.jpg[/SLIDE]

WTF
8846f79323.png

thanks bro itz not luck itz not fake itz not useless

we work we work n we work thatz it

use Your brain and leave Your girl friend :))

M thinking to donate sum $ for all newbie out here ???

Xwfkm.jpg

Best Month so Far thankz to the Gr8 Rajnikanth :d
many people work hard day in and day out but they do not earn big money It definitely requires some luck your opinion may differ but one cannot earn big money without hard work and instead of donating money to newbie u can share some tips to increase sale btw it is your choice ;)

good fakin :) you can also not believe me ... i dont care... the same i will enjoy my usd soon enough :)

the files are 1gb parts..... they are free to download too !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back