Status
Not open for further replies.
%25!? That is a lot.
Here it is only $15 (:

Actually the politician's children are dependent on the money which we pay as tax in India. Cos their Money is secure in Swis Bank & usually they don't use it.Cos its called Black Money. X-( They only do deposit & collecting for their grand grand children. They are only here to enjoy on public's money & store them into their bank accounts. And yes, after every 5 years Govt. Account remained empty to be filled by tax money (or any other resources) whose burden is directly or indirectly only on public.
This is our India & we still we love it. 8-)

Am i right Deejam ??

Actually the politician's children are dependent on the money which we pay as tax in India. Cos their Money is secure in Swis Bank & usually they don't use it.Cos its called Black Money. X-( They only do deposit & collecting for their grand grand children. They are only here to enjoy on public's money & store them into their bank accounts. And yes, after every 5 years Govt. Account remained empty to be filled by tax money (or any other resources) whose burden is directly or indirectly only on public.
This is our India & we still we love it. 8-)

Am i right Deejam ??

Exactly 100% True r u a Politician :)) Jus Kidding :d

But deejam, what exactly do you mention your source of income as?

You cannot mention it as "uploading" right? :P

Online Trading I have many Invoices :facepalm:

From legal point of view he's just affiliate - he's promoting company's services (unlimited downloads) in exchange for a cut of sales. IRS makes absolutely no problems with it.

sharing copyright stuff is illegal but this days so many anti piracy companies out der they report the content to filehost n earn big amount of $ from the owner like this all business is done if we dont upload and post than how the anti staff will earn ??:facepalm:

And m not stealing or hacking CC like other people do... i work 15 hours a day n i earn

deejam007 so your full time job is upload, how old are you? hope you don't maid asking this.

Edit:-
btw i get dreams of FSC Sales but it's just dream :(

deejam007 so your full time job is upload, how old are you? hope you don't maid asking this.

Edit:-
btw i get dreams of FSC Sales but it's just dream :(

not full time i also sell $ in trading...i sell RDP And web hosting too And m a Web Desinger + Ethical Hacker n i work in 1 company to... i do the company work from my home lol coz i dont like wasting my time in travelling :facepalm:
im not fully depend on uploading.. jus for name sake and for fans they ask me to upload n send the links for them i do thatz it if u wnt money tel me i wil send ya :d

bol kitna KHOKA hona ?? :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back