Status
Not open for further replies.
f5f0aef9f6.jpg

haha

one day.... ^^ anyway just wondering abt vasigil ... here in my county vasigil is this:
(cant find it as in other countries seems it is VAGISIL)

29702434922-orig.png
29702432327-orig.png

maybe he propose : get 1 account and get one free vaginal lubricant ... ^^ just sayin : if you are reading mate dont get angry :) just kiddin here ... FRICCKIN JEALOUS :D

This is my last post here,really dont know why I need all this,last to 2 day is really an intolerable
,get a lot of PM,where,what,name of your site,be your reff...Please understand no one tell you his secret how make a money,if I do that my income be triple less,everybody leech files..
I never asc help for that,try difrent way, made in start 2-3$ per day,than try other way...
My advice is better work and try to experiment insted be here every day and pm other people,no result without hard work.

no one will tell you his secret how make a money that is goddamn true:'(

agree with all the grand making money they worked hard so don't ask here for help no one will show you the way of Mka A BoOm Money ok try work and work with different ways mean try this and this and catch what you love thnkx good luck

not so big... come on... if you consider that fixed give you 50 % more of the usual pay ( most of my sales are 1 month even if i had couple of year and 6 months) ... fixed is the way to go :) as chugi says : dont ask what file sonic can do for you but think what you can do for filesonic .... i know what i can do for them : SELL THEM A LOT OF ACCOUNTS :D

not so big... come on... if you consider that fixed give you 50 % more of the usual pay ( most of my sales are 1 month even if i had couple of year and 6 months) ... fixed is the way to go :) as chugi says : dont ask what file sonic can do for you but think what you can do for filesonic .... i know what i can do for them : SELL THEM A LOT OF ACCOUNTS :D

i just switch my plan on fix 12 yesterday:'(
and last night i make it again ppsell 80%
and now look my earningX-(

8f35e0098e.png

cf61600b63.png

eb25668ac0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back