Status
Not open for further replies.

Dekstr

can names of theards like this , please be edited and added " SCREENSHOTS ONLY" , it will prevent post and discussion like what MaX , deejam and steeva upload . i don't want to read and see every second post "OMG WHAT DO YOU UPLOAD..." ... we can open another theard about that , but there is already theard about uploading tips . in this way members will clearly see that screenshots are only allowed . and than if someone post something else , warn him or ban , i don't know what is the forum politics about that , and how u "punish" members .
thank you !

8 comments
can names of theards like this , please be edited and added " SCREENSHOTS ONLY" , it will prevent post and discussion like what MaX , deejam and steeva upload . i don't want to read and see every second post "OMG WHAT DO YOU UPLOAD..." ... we can open another theard about that , but there is already theard about uploading tips . in this way members will clearly see that screenshots are only allowed . and than if someone post something else , warn him or ban , i don't know what is the forum politics about that , and how u "punish" members .
thank you !

well i agree a little bit with you mate. yes it annoys when people beg/asks you "what do you upload, how you earn" etc.. but if you really don't want to reply him or tell him the secret just ignore his message. and i don't see a point of creating a thread for such a reason i mean it will happen for sure cause people wants to know how do you actually make so much money. well why just them the whole world wants to know the secret of making money but after telling em they don't just follow it. they think the user who've made 100$ sale today he didn't do anything lol. come on guys let me tell you one thing. earning is not that easy you think those people who's earning 100$/day they're doing nothing? lol they are uploading like 20-40 movies/day and posting them to many sites spreading with multiposter, posting their download links in scene related sites (Such as rlslog, scnsrc, sceper) + posting em to warez-bb bumping that thread every min/hour by their MSN/Yahoo friends. and after doing that all they earn some bucks, if you think you'll earn 100$/day by just posting one movie in W-BB + multipost them to few forums like 12-20 will not help you lol. i tried to explain them but i don't think they're even listening me so i started ignoring em. well @that thread, if you think any user annoys you just hit the "Report" button mate :)

i don't know what is the forum politics about that , and how u "punish" members .
thank you !

They usually buttrape them, as an intro. Then they have to eat 500g of caviar, but naked, sitting on cactus, then they have to sign organ donations, after their death, and at last, they have to eat their own booger. That's what I've heard >_>

Such threads should not be allowed in the first place. They basically show how much you are earning by uploading pirated stuff, and what I understand from the current changes in WJ, its trying to get over this "warez" tag. So yes, these threads should no more be allowed here.

well i agree a little bit with you mate. yes it annoys when people beg/asks you "what do you upload, how you earn" etc.. but if you really don't want to reply him or tell him the secret just ignore his message. and i don't see a point of creating a thread for such a reason i mean it will happen for sure cause people wants to know how do you actually make so much money. well why just them the whole world wants to know the secret of making money but after telling em they don't just follow it. they think the user who've made 100$ sale today he didn't do anything lol. come on guys let me tell you one thing. earning is not that easy you think those people who's earning 100$/day they're doing nothing? lol they are uploading like 20-40 movies/day and posting them to many sites spreading with multiposter, posting their download links in scene related sites (Such as rlslog, scnsrc, sceper) + posting em to warez-bb bumping that thread every min/hour by their MSN/Yahoo friends. and after doing that all they earn some bucks, if you think you'll earn 100$/day by just posting one movie in W-BB + multipost them to few forums like 12-20 will not help you lol. i tried to explain them but i don't think they're even listening me so i started ignoring em. well @that thread, if you think any user annoys you just hit the "Report" button mate :)
i don't want to report any post of that kind . i am not talking about telling them how to earn , i said few times in few post everything about that , and that is answer to every question of that kind . the point is that is the WRONG theard to ask that . i am just saying that , nothing else . same shit is if i ask for example "LE with my site , in some graphics area theard . you get my point ;)

i don't want to report any post of that kind . i am not talking about telling them how to earn , i said few times in few post everything about that , and that is answer to every question of that kind . the point is that is the WRONG theard to ask that . i am just saying that , nothing else . same shit is if i ask for example "LE with my site , in some graphics area theard . you get my point ;)

hmmm yeah got ya. well better you wait for a response from staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back