Status
Not open for further replies.

macosxapp

Hi guys,

I joined this forum with confidence, I buy a theme for a website, but it seems that only give scammers that trick very easily, require money an advance and not give them, never respond to emails or posts, some of them are _brazzo,... , if anyone wants proof there's no problem, contact me and I will post and evidence.
So be careful from whom you buy, as this is full of tricks, give them advance money and run out of them.
However do not understand how to do this for $ 10.
I am very disappointed.

I wish you a good day and be carefull !

Last edited:
22 comments
lmao if you have been ripped off more then twice (as it looks from your post) then you kinda deserve it. Learn from your mistakes.

edit: not really laughing at you so much as the situation.

Last edited:
Selling scammers? first of all you need to edit the title.

As for your case, post your evidence here or PM any mod to take a proper action. Sorry for your loss.

i hate scammers
004.gif

some of them are Solutho

I Think not that he is a Scammer he make some Coder Jobs for me and he is very trusted Guy for me.

I think really not that this User is a Scammer i have make high value transactions with him and never have Problems with this guy.

Sometimes he is very busy but he is a Fair Guy!!!

And Trust me he scam no one 10$ :)):facepalm:

i hate scammers
004.gif

I Hate Spamming Ass Kids Like you!

Hey, I'm one of the names there - captain obvious - and I just wanna make things clear.

I've never scammed anyone in WJ or somewhere else and unless I really change my personality in the future, I'll never do that.

If I'm not wrong, macosxapp asked me to code a theme for him a couple of weeks ago, but he could only pay me on the 11th or something like that.
After that, the only email I got was sent yesterday, so I think you over reacted a bit, bud.

Anyway, I've contacted macosxapp to sort this out.
(this and another members that hired me to design or code their websites, that should have had their things ready a couple of days ago, will have what they asked for soon, but unfortunately, my personal life is a bit messy at this time, aka I need to organize my shit first)

ps: I find it insulting... Scamming you for 10 bucks? Please...

edit: «never respond to emails or posts»
Dude, never? lol You sent the PMs and emails yesterday

Last edited:
Ok I start with brazzo, if you remember this post?
I buy this theme with 35$, the proove are here and I receive after a lot of messages and emails this.
You can downloaded its free, anyway it is not what you buy.

Ok I start with brazzo, if you remember this post?
I buy this theme with 35$, the proove are here and I receive after a lot of messages and emails this.
You can downloaded its free, anyway it is not what you buy.

you know you just gave everyone the theme lol? and not to mention I know your the same scammer that scammed me out of two skins I coded for you so I wouldn't even start if I was you lol.

because you are not worth my time...just made a new rule when doing jobs because of ppl like you

Last edited:
why you dont post the proove here, its simple, is not wrong to say the true, so proove it.
what language do yo uspeak? Because what you wrote in that reply, i really don't understand except that you bought it and received it.

other than that go to google and write down what you want in your language and translate it to english so we can understand you better.. m2cents.

As for solutho , I hired him to design and code a wordpress blog for me. Paid him in advance 25$ out of 75$, payment in 3 times.
Had a problem with him 2 weeks ago as he didnt answered to my mails for about 2 weeks , but then I received new mails from him, we solved the problem and he continue working on my site.

Now the coding and design is almost finished, just need a header and to install it. But since this WE no more news from him again , I think he may have some problem , just give him some time, dont think he scams, but sure he is quite slow to complete the job currently.

lol at this thread.. use my theme all you want, yes it is missing files as i knew he would be posting up because i took a while to get back to him. i sent him what he wanted and he gave me this thread in return ? you gave out a file that you paid for you idiot..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back