PopunderSTAR - Premium pop-under ad network(Official Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DigitalPush

Hello everyone,

My name is Florin and I represent DRS MEDIA LP. the company behind DigitalPUSH and OptiAds. I would like to invite everyone to have a look at our newest platform for pop-under ads: PopUnderSTAR.

Here are some of the features we offer for publishers:
- An unique type of tab-under integration that improves UX by delivering ads on user interaction with an in-site link which is completely SEO safe unlike traditional pop integrations.
- Realtime bidding system and realtime reporting
- No minimum traffic requirement for approval as well as super fast approval ( less than 2 hours )
- Minimum payout of $10.00 USD via PayPal and payouts available via wire transfer too

And for advertisers:
- RTB system that will allow you to pay only $0.01 more than your next competitor
- Advanced tracking for campaigns including conversion pixel and S2S postback
- Automated optimization for campaigns based on conversion rate and conversion price
- Targeting by country, browser, OS, niche, platform, traffic origin, type of engagement and source
- Deposits via PayPal and Wire Transfer.

For everyone else:
- Level based affiliate system with life-time revenue
- The so called "promo campaigns" which distributes our own advertising budget towards members for completing various tasks listed within the promo campaigns ( read more in this blog post: https://popunderstar.com/article-how-to-make-money-with-popunderstar-without-having-a-website )

For any questions do not hesitate to contact us.
Create an account on PopunderSTAR: www.popunderstar.com
E-mail: florin.onu@popunderstar.com
Telegram: @zizuflorin

1 comment
Happy New Year to everyone!
If you have a website and you want to make money with pop-under ads, Popunderstar is the best solution.
We have an unique type of tab-under integration that improves UX by delivering ads on user interaction with an in-site link which is completely SEO safe unlike traditional pop integrations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back