Status
Not open for further replies.

harsha98

any one from popads here need help

My account was deactivate with out any intimation or without any reason
when i sent a email to support i get a mail saying

"we wouldn't typically permit more than one account per user so our Compliance Team has the liberty to do as they feel necessary."

i have not created or used multiple accounts @popads and my account is about 3 to 4 years old ,
need help in getting back account

Last edited:
14 comments
My account is about 7 years old , keep pay , good site !

But since Friday, February 15th 2019 stop pay without any notice , support no reply !

so , you too ? still no payment ?

But since Friday, February 15th 2019 stop pay without any notice , support no reply !

How you mean stop to pay ?
Last time I am got this msgs when i make withdraw You are not allowed to make withdrawals. Please contact support.

These support people are assholes i ve sent them more than 20 to 25 emails to the support email the only reply i get is your id was disable because of multiple accounts god know who created that multiple account.

one time my account was hacked and somebody was trying to withdraw my money from it so than i got my account back may be that is causing the problem but these jackass peoples are not bothered to check on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back