Popads[dot]net shows thousands of impressions but no traffic on website

EternityLord

Hey everyone!

I'm facing a peculiar issue with Popads[dot]net as an advertiser and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced the same problem. Here's the situation:

For the past six months, I've been successfully using Popads[dot]net to drive good traffic to my website. However, from last 7 days , I noticed a sudden drop in traffic. Interestingly, Popads[dot]net still shows thousands of impressions, indicating that the pop ads are being served but there is no traffic being received on my website

Furthermore, To troubleshoot the problem I created a test campaign with a URL shortener to track any clicks coming from PopAds. However, the URL shortener also does not show any clicks, even though the PopAds report indicates over 1000+ pop-under impressions.

It's seems like an Ad Network wide issues as my friends are also getting the same issue. If anyone has encountered a similar situation or has any insights or suggestions on what could be causing this issue, please share your thoughts! I'm eager to figure out what might be going wrong .
Thanks a lot in advance

3 comments
You're not the only one facing this issue. It's truly perplexing to see a sudden drop in traffic despite the impressions being displayed on Popads[dot]net. The fact that your test campaign using the URL didn't generate any clicks only adds to the enigma.

Did you also notice a decrease in revenue, or was it only the impressions that were affected? I recall a similar experience when I requested a fixed CPM, and after a few days of increased traffic to my website, the impressions seemed to come to a halt for nearly a week. revenue the same. :(

Back