Pop-up, pop-under network (accept adult site, no IP limit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hanyuu

I looking for pop-up, pop-under network that accept adult sites, and dont have ads limit. For example popcash.net 1 popup per 1 IP/24h
I using now popads.net that is great with options but looking for second site (that is good when they dont have ads that they can redirect to other site or code)
So i looking for 2nd popup site like popads.net.
I read somehwere that propellerads have something like that but they dont accept adult sites ;/

15 comments
I looking for pop-up, pop-under network that accept adult sites, and dont have ads limit. For example popcash.net 1 popup per 1 IP/24h
I using now popads.net that is great with options but looking for second site (that is good when they dont have ads that they can redirect to other site or code)
So i looking for 2nd popup site like popads.net.
I read somehwere that propellerads have something like that but they dont accept adult sites ;/

Hello hanyuu, you can try our network, Popload.net.

Best Regards

Fresh page, popular and free scheme design of site. This is not give lot of trust. Also one main reason.
Yo dont have redirected code.

Last edited:
Garrett. but dont write networks that you dont even checked.
i used CPMleader long long ago when i started my first page. network contain lot of viruses, also look on actual rates.

Try Juicyads. They have PopUnder Direct URL Code and also Return URL include. Another network you should try is Exoclick, you can add Return URL (optional) also.

yes, for something other than USA, UK etc traffic its a scam.
Popads.net giving me normally something over 1$ cpm. so its big difference 1$ and 0.10$ cpm.

Now testing gunggo.com

Mine would be from $0.80 to $1.3 / 5000 impressions on average. I'm doing a non-profit project so I think it's good enough since the project pays its own monthly bills with almost little profit. I'm not sure if that is a good enough rate. But provided that I only spend 1-2 hours a day on content in a niche I'm well-versed on, I don't really expect a profit on it.

Last edited:
Mine would be from $0.80 to $1.3 / 5000 impressions on average.
Thats mean 0.16-0.26 cpm.

For example my popads.net rates.

TYPOAn5a.jpg

Finally probably i gonna use gunggo, but first i must check they are payable

I thought you meant CPM banners with view(not click) ratio. I get something around $1/1000 impressions on juicyads popunders and think it's just fine since my audience never had any issue like malware/annoying layered pop-ups and stuffs that I experienced on other ad networks in the past. That peace of mind is a big factor on me for choosing juicyads as well as plugrush.

The audience convenience is something I target on my project too, since it plays a big factor in the little site I established that makes my current audience choose my site over other profit-oriented sites.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back