Plugrush or Juicy Ads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Komshir

Guys what do you think is the best CPC ads to use? plugrush or juicyads for my site?

70-80% USA, germany and UK traffic.

42 comments
On plugrush i have cpm 3.3-4.1, on 10k+ visitors, didn't try juicy ads, now i want increase earnings, so maybe is good put both? :D

Using Plugrush may give u extra earnings over juicyads (double)
But Google hates plugrush like anything and will start to deindex your website indexed pages...so be aware.

plugrush is much better than juicyads as your traffic is from tier 1 then you will definitely earn better from plugrush.

Both are good provided which niche site you have and placement of ads on page. CTR ratio etc.

Plugrush allows traffic trade as well so its good for new websites who are in need of exposure.
juicy ads are quite good for niche specific sites with high CTR rate where direct ad sell will be more :)

Lool, plugrush and juicyads count me 4-6k visitors (cpm 1-3), bitterstrawberry on same traffic count 25-30k (cpm 1.25). How is it possible? I have only mobile visitors from top tier countries.

You have to optimize your test from geo, browser, devices, niches and ip if possible to these adnetworks. Doesn't need to take a week, 24 hours is enough and then optimize again. CPC is always great if you have something to offer for your audiences. if not just go on to the CPM or might just trade traffic using plugrush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back