Please Tell me best offshore hosting service and also domian offshore seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

SACHIN123

Hello friends I am planning to start my adult website . I found 2-3 web hosting service which says they provide complete offshore service because they have netherland data center . they are :

Knownsrv.com
undergroundprivate.com

well I want to know is there any other good option which I am missing !!

Main Important thing is where I can buy domain because usually domian registar company are from USA like Namecheap , Enom etc and I also heard that .com is officially own by USA government so if I will register domian .com from may be netherland but it will be under USA government so my question is which domian I should buy - .com , .in etc please help and also suggest from where I can buy so will be safe please tell me

7 comments
i know Kim Dotcom and his mega started using .nz
And payment processor Perfectmoney .is
So these two might be good idea.

Choose Reliable Web Hosting Site

Hi SACHIN123

For you requirement you have to go with waxspace.They provides reliable,good support and cheap price Domain and Web Hosting services.Compare plan prices to others.

there is no offshore domain registar as i know all are under ICAAN, regarding the hosting service on the market there are plenty of offshore provider and you should be careful where you buy and from where on the dark net there was some reports of providers that was logging the datas of the people who controlled copyright material i wont write any names here you need to research it, my personal experience of a old provider for the hosters is a felony they advertise things they wont provide in future so be careful using them because you can be ripped off

personally i use undergroundprivate.com because they are the most trusted on the web and on the d.n. people suggesting them they are many years and from trusted companies i use the shared which is perfect with no downtimes, support is good and speed too rare to find a good provider i lost much money searching for this i hope it stays like this is it now

Gu5zOSE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back