Status
Not open for further replies.
20 comments
The site isn't loading, for a start find a host which has good uptime (I'd recommend WrzHost or SQSHosting).

Hi Kissme, nice to have you here on Wjunction.

your site looks great and im very sure that you will do good with your site, take care and gl. ; )

The site isn't loading, for a start find a host which has good uptime (I'd recommend WrzHost or SQSHosting).

i have no problem loading the site and neither has anyone else.....have tried wrzhost in the past and its not better then the one i am using

the downloads will look more greater if you increase the font size+remove the code tag from the post on the homepage

well when i post a good quantity of stuff in the site i will definately do that

the green is to bright on the eyes

well the only green is a small comment box in the post which is green just to make it stand out :)

thanks for all the reviews and compliments guys

Well its nice to see you kissme. :D I'm Ya Boy from back in the CC days. :P

Haven't seen you since it closed, I just know you post and upload to WBB a lot and MaxGrab. :P

All I would do is get a new domain name because .info isn't really a good domain at all. I'd also get a new logo.

well i am working on a logo atm ...i am not very good at gfx so its taking a bit of time

Well its nice to see you kissme. :D I'm Ya Boy from back in the CC days. :P

Haven't seen you since it closed, I just know you post and upload to WBB a lot and MaxGrab. :P

hey there mate havent seen you either where are you nowadays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back