please review my site uae-satellite.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 comment
Honestly, it needs some serious work. All those gifs and pictures of satellites in the main column are obnoxious and don't add anything to the content. It should be clear when you first load the page what services you are providing without any scrolling, in a concise and easy to read format.

So I'd suggest removing all the gifs and most of those pictures, and work on your main landing page, and put what you're offering as well as what you offer over the competition in a simple format before the page fold. Put the ability to order on the main page, without having to click DishTV Online Recharge on the menu. The payment methods page is redundant, it should be on the order form. Also the Checkout link, it doesn't add anything since they are going to order from the form anyways.

Also your contact information is spread out all over, so I'd suggest putting your address, skype, phone, contact form all in one place and make it look more professional. Your logo could use some work as well, I'm sure you could find someone to do one pretty cheap in the graphics section here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back