Please review - Duckloads.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
5 comments
Purchased theme, not much innovation plus a domain name obviously trying to capitalize on another sites success/future success. Dunno if that will bring you any problems <_<

In all honesty I don't like that skin. I guess I am not used to it, but I find it hard to navigate as there's little to no variation in the colors used. Don't get me wrong, I love simplistic designs much more than the complex ones but that one just doesn't do it for me based alone on colors. Perhaps something to think about.

Another thing, there's 112 markup errors in the code: http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=h...(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0 -- don't worry but, WJunction isn't exactly perfect in that sector. In the coming weeks I may try and change that :)

Purchased theme, not much innovation plus a domain name obviously trying to capitalize on another sites success/future success. Dunno if that will bring you any problems &lt;_&lt;

Going to guess it's a ripped premium skin. Also I don't like the domain for a warez site. Plus the skin is ugly and it's too dark.

Thank You for reviewing.

@ smoky : Will work hard to make duckloads pick up fast.

@eLight: Thank You for reviewing Sir.Will make an effort to reduce the errors in validator.

@ACE : Had bought the domain for flipping it.But then decided to make a forum with duckload links instead. And yes ,its a nulled premium skin.

@skin : Will add secondary light skin too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back