Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyLaw

Here is a new design of my website. Please rate it, let me know if you like it or not. What would you change?

1240643_555043994562467_782211255_n.jpg

12 comments
:)
In the first instance Don't find anything to be said as Bad, Looks Quite Nice and good :D

Simple and Clean......

BTW Is it coded or PSD, Did you made it yourself?

I have to say it looks a really good design. Really clean and super simple to understand the information given at a quick glance which is what you need on a website now-a-days.

Good job!

Thanks for the reviews guys!
It is designed using Photoshop and not by me. I have hired someone to do this for my website

Looks good, when getting this coded make sure to have it responsive to screen resolution. It's definitely in-line with current design standards, but make sure it gets coded correctly, you might want your designer to design a mobile-friendly version of this that fits well with iPhone and Galaxy ranges.

I'd recommend you make space for other sharing options like twitter, linkedin, reddit, stumbleupon etc. Plus, get your designer to design the footer into this since you'll need several links in your footer to a contact page, privacy policy, etc.

So i found this
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qv3jJNHMOG8
If this is the final version then damn son props to the designer.
Love the overall color scheme they flow so well together and are nice and vibrant people seem to have the habit these days of choosing flat boring colors this really pop's and stands out from the crowd.

The animations are pretty sweet as well.

When is it going live ?

@hassanko this is a very old post, atleast see the last comment or original posting date!

Do not follow this practice very frequently, if there is nothing great to add.

For me looks great. Its clean and looks professional design.
Anyway i dont know if you try to add glass efecct looks more cool , for my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back