Please name this device

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasoothai

I am looking for a device which have wifi hotspot and USB port to connect pen drive, and I have to send content of pen drive through wifi hotspot. I can charge this device using adapter. Modem not required. Please name a device to suite this need.
Thanks.

7 comments
What extension of files will you be transmitting and what sort of device will be accepting this data?

The content of USB drive may be mp3, mkv, mp4, dat, pdf, wav, jpeg etc. The receiver is android or iPhone. I would like to send advertisement also through wifi hotspot if possible. Thanks.

Bump

Bump..............

Bump.....

Last edited:
Macally Mobile Wi-Fi

Hello,

Are you looking for something like this:Macally Mobile Wi-Fi Hard Drive Enclosure for Wireless Storage (WIFIHDD)

• Wi-Fi storage technology allows instant streaming of music, video and photo sharing up to 5 users
  • Wireless streaming from internal storage to Apple iOS and Google Android phones and tablets
  • Super Speed USB 3.0 external hard drive, USB 2.0 backward compatible
  • Supports Time Machine backup in Mac
  • Supports HFS+(Mac), NTFS(Windows) and FAT32 format in the drive
  • Works with 802.11 b/g/n wireless routers
  • Available free App from iTunes for iOS devices and Google Play store for Android devices
  • Designed for 2.5" SATA I, II and III hard disk drives

Regards,
Edwin

There are wifi routers nowadays which have usb port for 3g/4g connectivity. These usb port also works as wifi media server, plugin your hdd/flash disk and setup its auth. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back