Please Help with System Freeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

BaqarNaqvi

Hi Guys!

Its happens a little @ first about a week ago, that when i start the pc and after windows 7 starts, my mouse freezes aswell as the keyboard and after 5 - 10 sec system shuts down itself.
After 2 try i manage to start the system.
OK
Now it hardly starts 8 trys still nothing happen, [during this]
I tried to change RAMS
Get the card out of my rig to expect the freeze is due to them
But nope!
Nothing happened

After another start the system doesnt freeze and i kept open it whole night. But my cousin came and after using it shut down it .
Then what again the crap started FREEZING FREEZING AND FREEZING!

NOW
I taught this is the problem of windows 7 as i was running windows safe mode without any freezes (infact i am using it now)
So i taught why not I install Ubuntu [for my media purposes, as safe mode does not allow audio and video drivers ]

NOW WHAT!!!
When i was partitioning, the system freezed [I was on Ubuntu Platform]

NOW I AM 100% sure, something is wrong with my Processor or Motherboard!
But i dont know what to conclude. So here i am, need some professional Help guys. PLZ PLZ PLZ! Try to help me
I will love you forever

---------- Post added at 08:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 AM ----------

No one :( ?

5 comments
Your system may be overheating. You should try to resolve the issue by cleaning the system fan and the airways. Then, you should run an HDD test to make sure that the cause of the problem is not a faulty hard drive (bad sectors, bad data-cable connections, etc...). Finally, you should reinstall the chosen OS. Please let us know, if the issue is still reappearing afterwards.

As i have told in the first post that Ubuntu is also freezing thats wy i am not blaming Win7 for it.
Yeah Sure i will check HDD if there are any bad sectors :(

Overheat

I second the comment about checking your fans. Definitely sounds like a possible overheat.

Check and clean the CPU fan, but also double check that the power supply fan is clean and actually spinning - either issue could result in the type of issue you are describing.

Andrew

The other thing I would check is the ram as it sounds like a possible faulty chip on one especilly if your using 2 sticks or more. Especially when you haven't given any real details of the system it hard to give a fair diagnois but the main things that cause freeze is overheating cpu , insuffient psu power or dieing, ram, hdd bad sectors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back