Status
Not open for further replies.
6 comments
Don't make a site. Best idea is to go to the Community Cooperative Area and find someone looking for an Admin. This way you will have control over a site but you will have someone to turn to if you have any questions. This is the way most people learn as if you have someone helping you you will learn a lot faster. Then in a month or two you'll be ready to start your own site and it will have a far greater chance of success.

Hello sirs thank you both for ur feedback, however i have already made a forum and i believe that i have the resources to start a new site again.

the only thing that's stopping me is the theme or the medium use to make a download site that looks like a blogger interface (but not blogspot) Im assuming this is a wordpress theme? features like multi-user login for posting stuff etc.

i already have a server that host my previous site. ill just make another folder for the downloads.

Hello sirs thank you both for ur feedback, however i have already made a forum and i believe that i have the resources to start a new site again.

the only thing that's stopping me is the theme or the medium use to make a download site that looks like a blogger interface (but not blogspot) Im assuming this is a wordpress theme? features like multi-user login for posting stuff etc.

i already have a server that host my previous site. ill just make another folder for the downloads.
The scripts which that website is using is called Datalife Engine.
Download It Here:

For templates get from dleviet.com
:)

@Nubie
that was DLE i think.

i have a lot of resources on my side for different engines, themes, etc. if you need something in particular, i can help if i have the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back