Status
Not open for further replies.

tolik23081999

Hello,please add rapidleech hosting and your price.
Only semi-annual or annual rent, payment by credit card only.

Last edited:
12 comments
I know about this server, it’s bad download speed from a file sharing service rapidgator.net using premium account, if I’m wrong, prove the opposite: download file up to two gigabytes and see how long it will take and shoot the entire process download on video and then give me link to this video host.

I use that leech for years now , and yes only rapidgator have a slower speed , but al the rest have fast 10GB/sec and fasters speeds

to buy vps from you ? and what about bandwith you are no mentioned how much bw ? on SSD V is 2.5tb so he can't do anything and also can find better conf for lower price.

Contact our Support and we will price match the offer you found and maybe make a better one :) Custom deals possible also :)

old time 2018 is good server ,,, admin is online to support or ask...
I know about this server, it’s bad download speed from a file sharing service rapidgator.net using premium account, if I’m wrong, prove the opposite: download file up to two gigabytes and see how long it will take and shoot the entire process download on video and then give me link to this video host.

Hello,please add rapidleech hosting and your price.
Only semi-annual or annual rent, payment by credit card only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back