PlayTube.ws - Fast & Stable Video Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
can I access my account with a different IP address? is it safe from being banned?

I want to upload a large file, but my computer has a slow signal, and I plan to upload files via RDP / VPS and the speed is very high

Hello @UpStreamTech i have approved Bitcoin payment since 15 may, when will i receive it? thank you.

ix2m5pj.jpg

Everything was working without any problem until today that the icons to get the embed code are not working.

lcFrAdy.png

We have changed today domain for static content handling. It might be a case that your DNS is not updated yet. However it also can be caused by adblock if u have one as they started blocking jquery by default.

Hey @UpStreamTech is there any chance to upload a file with Remote with the real file name. For example moviename.mp4 not 1619782561iufje.mp4 If I want to upload more than one file it's really annying because I don't know which file is which.

Hey @UpStreamTech is there any chance to upload a file with Remote with the real file name. For example moviename.mp4 not 1619782561iufje.mp4 If I want to upload more than one file it's really annying because I don't know which file is which.

From which host ? Since we update the name with the correct one from all remote hosts we support. In case u use own server we can't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back