Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's not all I'm uploading animal sex. I have a site and I have some few videos
Okay, not all I'm uploading animal sex. I have a site and I have some few videos, but no problem, but I want you to delete all of my videos.

We keep that videos as proof for eventuall scam acusations. They will be removed once they expire. I don't care if you have other videos that are normal. You have uploaded content that is strictly against our Terms of Service and sadly i've found a lot of that disqusting videos in your account.

Is everything fine with stats representation? The stats are displayed weirdly.it jumps a few days off the months and some dates are mixed.Its still being counted just shown funnily. Here's an example

Last edited:
Yes everything is fine with counting. I don't really know how to answer your question because i can't actually explain why you have more views one day then less another day. Also you bring very few views so it's even harder.

Yes everything is fine with counting. I don't really know how to answer your question because i can't actually explain why you have more views one day then less another day. Also you bring very few views so it's even harder.
Its not what I was concerned about :) if you take a look at the pic,the date format is weird :)

Oh. Sorry i must have understood you wrong way since i'm tired already.. It's because datetable itself. Reports page is going to be updated tomorrow evening with paid views function so it will display all correctly.

hi @Mucha can you please put the ( X ) on the right of each video so we can remove those links with errors as you can see

JRExET6.jpg

hey, how do I use "Custom Embed Domain" ?. I added my domian and your cname to my records.

This feature is in testing mode. However we face some problem with cloudflare and i wait for api access to cname records. But their support is kinda slow with that.

In the last few days I am receiving a lot of comments and emails with this crash problem.
I use premium player, below have a comment today.

user comment:
Good afternoon
I would like to inform you that I am not able to watch the series and films, because it is locking more than 10 x in a space of 1mim.
This started about 5 days ago.
I would like to ask you to see this problem and make the necessary adjustments so that it can return to normal.
I really like your app and I'm a fan. I have already indicated several people.
I thank you in advance for your attention and look forward to your anxious return.

In the last few days I am receiving a lot of comments and emails with this crash problem.
I use premium player, below have a comment today.

user comment:

I'm not interested in your email content. All you need to do is provide me video urls on which this is happening. Otherwise i'm not able to check.

I saw that you removed everything about the premium in the site, and also in the thread, how come? what will happen to the people who bought the premium will be removed?

I saw that you removed everything about the premium in the site, and also in the thread, how come? what will happen to the people who bought the premium will be removed?

People who paid and still paying will be all the time supported then moved to new host. New purchases are disabled 4ever under Playtube name. Playtube is no longer selling Premium Player. We gonna make separate host for that, which will be paid only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back