Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the point of having Anti AdBlock if there are no ads in the premium player?
Is it possible to get an s3 compatible storage option with the premium player?
Can I use my custom domain for Premium Player?

What's the point of having Anti AdBlock if there are no ads in the premium player?
Is it possible to get an s3 compatible storage option with the premium player?
Can I use my custom domain for Premium Player?

1. This is feature that we can implement anytime for user if he wants to display ads, some of our customers work in two ways they have player with ads for free users and no ads for paid users while using same player.
2. Yeah we can implement S3 Amazon Storage but what is the point of doing that while playtube is providing with bandwitdh and storage?
3. Premium Player is mostly self hosted, we provide you with ready to go player.php file which you upload on server or we can do implementations to make it work with your site script. As well we can host the player at our CDN.

1. This is feature that we can implement anytime for user if he wants to display ads, some of our customers work in two ways they have player with ads for free users and no ads for paid users while using same player.

So If I'm understanding it right, even if I buy premium player my users will see the ads on my website?
Or do you mean free or paid users on my website?

2. Yeah we can implement S3 Amazon Storage but what is the point of doing that while playtube is providing with bandwitdh and storage?

I meant, can playtube act as an S3 Compatible storage so I can upload videos and data directly to your servers

3. Premium Player is mostly self hosted, we provide you with ready to go player.php file which you upload on server or we can do implementations to make it work with your site script. As well we can host the player at our CDN.

I see, so I'll be hosting the player myself own my own domain or subdomain while the backend stays with you guys. Is that correct?

So If I'm understanding it right, even if I buy premium player my users will see the ads on my website?
Or do you mean free or paid users on my website?

I meant, can playtube act as an S3 Compatible storage so I can upload videos and data directly to your servers

I see, so I'll be hosting the player myself own my own domain or subdomain while the backend stays with you guys. Is that correct?

1. They will see ads only if you place them there. We don't provide ads into Premium Player, anti adblock feature is meant for users who actually want to place own ads inside player and force to disable users adblock. From us you gonna receive player without ads but it's your own choice that if you want to display ads or not. You can display ads for your website free users while not displaying ads at all for paying users on your own website.

2. We do exactly act as s3 storage since you upload all videos through playtube, encoding, bandwith etc comes directly from playtube into premium player.

3. Yes.

after enabling and disabling the embeds only, the videos stays at embed only( probably after 5-10 minutes or so it enables the embed)
anyway to have encrypted links in the future for premium or free user?

Thanks!

Last edited:
after enabling and disabling the embeds only, the videos stays at embed only( probably after 5-10 minutes or so it enables the embed)
anyway to have encrypted links in the future for premium or free user?

Thanks!

It requires 5 minutes to apply changes due to website caching system. We do not encrypt url's directly at playtube but it can be done in premium player.

Playtube is the best choice for new site, fast upload, encode, good stream speed,high quality video
only 1 pop ads with low ads option, no annoying ads .. keep it up @Mucha :)

Hi, I tried to use the player in 100% mode, but on the phone a pop opened infinitely, 20 clicks was 20 pops and the video did not start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back