Played.to Discussion thread - Post your discussions related to Played.to here

Status
Not open for further replies.
this host need to banned on all sites.the people wait the payment and the admin win more money.
romanian admin of played is stupid i know this men

@adrian92 why you jealous with Played you are one of guy on this Thread always crying change this host change this host bla bla .. Mr adrian92 if you don't like this host you have full right you can leave this host ..ok adnd don't say again scam scam..... Played always paid always paid ok we love played.to one of the best host all the time...and again adrian92 don't be a jealous

lol tracy, he's not the only guy, a lot of people cry in this thread because played.to stopped paying. Only a few people report getting payed and always the same guys which is very suspicious. Also the site owner is not replying here, im pretty sure because he doesn't have any intentions to settle the debts.
My debt is over 800$ now which is a lot for me.

@iimpact you are only 800$ my pending payment 6269$ but i know played payment system little bit slow but i m sure and mostly all user sure hey paying to everyone ..nobody can skipped.. i suggest you just waiting bit hey Paying to everyone..:))

To be honest I say you will get paid one day because they do eventually pay they just take ages to payout.

To be honest though the admin of played.to has so much traffic to his site and 1k alexa. This guy I would say makes anywhere from 7 - 21k+ a day, so honestly I don't know why he can't just payout to everyone.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

trol_EDIIMA20130321_0269_13.jpg

played.to is not paying

Have been trying to get a payment from played.to for a while. I have been contacting the admin a lot and most of my e-mails go unanswered, but I got a few replies saying that I'll get paid soon, but so far nothing... last payment I received was in April... My other account has a $30 pending payment since March... Not sure what to do... It seems to still generate A LOT of traffic and the owners of this site are making money off of my videos, but they're not paying their members.... Should I take down my account? is there no hope for this site anymore?

Untitled-1.jpg

Have been trying to get a payment from played.to for a while. I have been contacting the admin a lot and most of my e-mails go unanswered, but I got a few replies saying that I'll get paid soon, but so far nothing... last payment I received was in April... My other account has a $30 pending payment since March... Not sure what to do... It seems to still generate A LOT of traffic and the owners of this site are making money off of my videos, but they're not paying their members.... Should I take down my account? is there no hope for this site anymore?

well i'm removing their links little by little, because there is a lot for me to remove :( they are late 3 months already for my account and the owner is not replying here on this forum i guess he doesn't have any more intentions of making putting played.to o it's feet again.

i switched to all other hosts now and waiting for played.to payment after get paid will start using played.to again so you guys also need to switch on other host who are paying currently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back