Other Place pop up on charge button ( faucet )

Status
Not open for further replies.

JsMs

Hello to everyone, I want to share this because I see that many of you get paid for such simple task. Let's begin.

First, open the window. In my case default index.php. Open it with your favorite text editor (DW, notepad++, etc

After, we have to set up the codes that we want in the pop up. What I would use is the captcha in my pop up.

We find the following captcha codes...

PHP Code:
<div class="form-group"> <?php echo $data["captcha" - Pastebin.com

And then mold the pop up like this... <--- of course we have to erase from where it was. Otherwise we will have a duplicate.
PHP Code:
<!-- Modal --> <div id="myModal" class="modal fade" role="dialog"> <div clas - Pastebin.com

Now we have to find the charging button to mold it to the pop up. This part is not too complicated but here I leave you my button.

Here I'm including a temporizer tutorial, but only if you know how to do it if not the start from "<button type"

PHP:
<div align="center" class="content2" style="display:none;">
                    <button type="button" class="btn btn-info btn-lg" data-toggle="modal" data-target="#myModal">Get Reward!</button> 
                    </div>

In this part, the anchor is what's important #myModal. You need to find the code that's in the anchor in our index showing a square. At the end I will leave a photo showing the results.

At the end, we'll have the completed code in the window before the </body> in the place where you want to put it with captcha.
PHP Code:

<div align="center" class="content2" style="display:none;"> - Pastebin.com

Without captcha: (captcha in the window like it was before)

PHP Code:
<div align="center" class="content2" style="display:none;"> - Pastebin.com

Result:

bVusbgo.png

Recommendation: I recommend to place it after the captcha...
However, you can place the button wherever you want (principal), because the anchor will find the code in the window and it will show it.

If I helped you in anything, I would really appreciate your comments. Since others charge for this.

Without further due, thank you for reading. Until the next one.

4 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back