PixUP - Earn upto $4 per 1000 Views - Adult/Non-Adult - Daily Payments - 10% Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thnx for that Old Payment. Let me remind you that You still need to pay me [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7.4257 USD .
Yes I will Not upload to you anymore as you have requested.
Kindly Pay me My Current Payment as quick as possible.

Thanks

[/FONT]

I have payment pending since 17 Nov. When are you going to pay?

Last payment was sent 06 Nov.
No payment after this.. but site is saying in their opening post here: "Daily Payouts. It might take 48 hours to process the payment."
But they are paying once in every 5-6 weeks.

It would be good to change the opening post like this: "I will pay, if I have money.. usually once in every 5-6 weeks"

our paypal is currently suspended.

Initially suspended for 6 months, but after a long argument it has now been reduced to 45 days, of which 14 have passed. Payouts of paypal will resume 7th January once account is restored.

Hello,

As a part of running checks on all affiliates who have their official support threads on WJunction, we would like to confirm the ownership of the script that you are using on your website. To do so, kindly report this thread with the payment proof of the script you are using on the site. Once confirmed, this post will be deleted.

This is just a precautionary measure taken to protect users from potential scammers. Thanks for your understanding.

And This thread will remain closed till all payouts are completed.

Regards,
Froomple.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back