PixUP - Earn upto $4 per 1000 Views - Adult/Non-Adult - Daily Payments - 10% Referral

Status
Not open for further replies.
cool host i like it

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Tier 2. BELGIUM, CANADA, DENMARK, FRANCE, FINLAND, GERMANY, ITALY, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND - $0.9

please upgrade it to 1.20$

And Chrome Extensions are not working please update it waiting

and add it to google chrome store then it works other wise it is not work for any one please update it

Last edited:
I will try for the rates, once traffic picks up for them, it would be easier to upgrade rates.

Also Chrome Extension works just fine, i will be adding it to the chrome store in the nextday or so, but for now you can manually add it to your browser. I just verified that it works properly when loaded manually. Let me know if you have anymore issues and i will work on them

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

all outstanding payments have been completed

cool host i like it

---------- Post added at 09:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:41 AM ----------

Tier 2. BELGIUM, CANADA, DENMARK, FRANCE, FINLAND, GERMANY, ITALY, NETHERLANDS, NORWAY, SPAIN, SWEDEN, SWITZERLAND - $0.9

please upgrade it to 1.20$

And Chrome Extensions are not working please update it waiting

and add it to google chrome store then it works other wise it is not work for any one please update it

this steps will help u working chrome extension

1. right click on the button +add to chrome and click save link as... then save it to ur computer

2. top right of ur google chrome browser click option > tools > extensions and drag and drop the downloaded chrome extension file, simple. now extensions will work properly:dan:

if u work for imgchili it works for imgchili also

Yousuf,
please increase zip upload size to at least 150 mb and make all the links to show at once as in the ajax upload as it is now showing one after another separately. Otherwise, yours is an extremely fast server. Looking for an early implementation. Thanks.

Yousuf,
please increase zip upload size to at least 150 mb and make all the links to show at once as in the ajax upload as it is now showing one after another separately. Otherwise, yours is an extremely fast server. Looking for an early implementation. Thanks.

Zip upload size should now support upto 200MB. Zip uploads will now show all upload links together as well as separate for each image. Thank you for using pixup

---------- Post added at 08:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

Could you please make the pictures to open in a new tab/windows when the thumbnail is clicked?

The problem with this is that alot of people do not like new windows opening, but let me think about it, implementing this is a 2 min job

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

When uploading from remote upload, where do i get all codes of the images i just uploaded? they should appear in bulk.. DO i have to go to My images and select one by one?

This feature has been added. you will now be able to select codes either one by one for each seperate image or in bulk for all images

Last edited:
Yousuf,
Please hold on some of your pop-ups in the image viewing page or there is a great chance of getting banned in forums. We don't want your excellent host to meet such a fate.

Yousuf,
Please hold on some of your pop-ups in the image viewing page or there is a great chance of getting banned in forums. We don't want your excellent host to meet such a fate.

there should be only 2 pop-ups, are you getting more?

and i think 2 popups is the limit for most forums

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Payment Received.

Hope for the best.

Thanks.

Thank you

hi guys. PixUp is new to me. I'm trying to know more about it, but can't find answers. Is there a place where I can learn more about PixUp?

Thanks

hi guys. PixUp is new to me. I'm trying to know more about it, but can't find answers. Is there a place where I can learn more about PixUp?

Thanks

This would be the place, what would you like to know?

have you read some of the details on the first page of this post?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back